• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for a pittsburgh boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radar_220

Reaction score
i am looking for a project boat around the city of pittsburgh, does anyone know where i can get one at a good price. craigslist has people selling them for alot of money for basically swiss cheese.

thanks

B

I'd take a look at this one if I was in the area.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/boa/1837677025.html

I believe if you want to find a good deal on craigslist you need to be on the site all the time. I looked for a boat for six month before finding one. If a good deal pops up, it doesn’t last long. I saw quite a few nice boats that had already sold but the ads had not been removed.

When I purchased my boat I called the seller within five minutes of the posting, I had to take a day off work and convince the seller that I was on the way in order for him to hold it for me.

I called on one boat, an 18’ mod v with a trailer that sold for $300. I called within minutes of the posting and it had already sold.

The downside to this is most sellers will not take less than the asking price when they just listed the boat.

Latest posts