Lowe 1448 Project and old boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jpfieber said:
Thanks for the pics! I ordered a Lowe 1448T (the tall transome) a couple weeks ago, should be here next week hopefully. I'm planning on a console and two casting decks. Will try to use aluminum angle for most of the framing. I'll post something when I begin work, but wanted to say keep yours coming, it's great seeing everyone else's ideas!

:WELCOME: aboard! Thanks for joining! Nothing worse than waiting for the new boat to come in. LOL!

jpfieber said:
Thanks for the pics! I ordered a Lowe 1448T (the tall transome) a couple weeks ago, should be here next week hopefully. I'm planning on a console and two casting decks. Will try to use aluminum angle for most of the framing. I'll post something when I begin work, but wanted to say keep yours coming, it's great seeing everyone else's ideas!

:WELCOME: aboard!

BREWDOG Where are you???? I know this is an old thread but this is the exact boat that I got from my Dad upon his death. He had added a nice front deck to it, foot controlled trolling motor and a 25 hp merc with electric start and got to use it 3 times before he got sick and died. The boat is a 1980 model and I got it 1984. I used it for several years but then my trailer started giving me problems and I put the whole thing up. Lately though, I've started working on the trailer and will soon be getting the boat back out and working on her. Do you have any completed pictures of what you did? I'd love to see them. I too, am undecided about what to do with the existing livewell.

Thanks,

Mike