March 7th @ 8th

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigster60

Reaction score
March 7th............Caught 3 keeper LGM on a ayu 78 pointer jerkbait 6 feet shallow cove on Ky lake long day for 3 bites better than sitting in my easy chair by the fire tho.........best one in 3 range other 2 couple pounds sorry no pic my cell fone took a dump

March 8th............ Caught 9...... 7 keeper LGM 2 dinks........All on slow rolling a 1/2 oz White green head spinnerbait modified with smaller chartreuse single blade willow leaf......I do well in cold water on that bait.......No takers on jerkbait or plastics or jig at all......I was really rubbing the bottom in 6 feet of water to get these....... Shallow cove ......KY Lake.....Largest in 4 range 2 in 3 range and others 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 range......Bite was more steady today but we're still about 2 weeks away from it really getting good.......Sorry cell fone still caput so no pics had to order new batteries for it should have it by fri... so maybe some pics this we... God willing.........................God be with you all...............................JIGGY

Water temps was 44.5 to 47 degrees

jigster60 said:
March 7th............Caught 3 keeper LGM on a ayu 78 pointer jerkbait 6 feet shallow cove on Ky lake long day for 3 bites better than sitting in my easy chair by the fire tho.........best one in 3 range other 2 couple pounds sorry no pic my cell fone took a dump

March 8th............ Caught 9...... 7 keeper LGM 2 dinks........All on slow rolling a 1/2 oz White green head spinnerbait modified with smaller chartreuse single blade willow leaf......I do well in cold water on that bait.......No takers on jerkbait or plastics or jig at all......I was really rubbing the bottom in 6 feet of water to get these....... Shallow cove ......KY Lake.....Largest in 4 range 2 in 3 range and others 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 range......Bite was more steady today but we're still about 2 weeks away from it really getting good.......Sorry cell fone still caput so no pics had to order new batteries for it should have it by fri... so maybe some pics this we... God willing.........................God be with you all...............................JIGGY

Water temps was 44.5 to 47 degrees
I'm envious of you Jiggy! Hopefully I'll be able to start putting out reports soon.

Sounds like a couple of good days! 8) . I need to renew my dang license. I always seem to let it expire, and then I wait until the weather warms up a bit more before I do renew it. :roll: