MonArk 14

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And another couple of coats of paint before I start the floor...
camoboat.jpg

camoboat1.jpg

Dang...you guys make those camo jobs look good. =D>

before I put the floor in I want to put some flotation back in the boat. Can I go to home depot and buy the sheets of foam like they use on houses? Thanks Randy

rtg said:
before I put the floor in I want to put some flotation back in the boat. Can I go to home depot and buy the sheets of foam like they use on houses? Thanks Randy

Home Depot sells the pink and Lowes sells the blue. I've looked at both, and the blue looks to be more dense if it matters.

rtg said:
When I rivet the floor joices in do you think it is better to drill vertical or horizonal ? Thanks

floor1.jpg

floor.jpg
you did your floor just like mine! i put a rivet vertical and horizontal on each end. just stagger them so they dont hit one another!

I got a chance to work on the boat over the weekend. Almost done just a trip to the metal fab shop to weld on the bow mount trolling motor mount and install the motorand put my 20hp merc on theback... and then add water beer and fish!!!!

almost.jpg

almostdone2.jpg

almostdone.jpg

almostdone3.jpg

almostdone4.jpg

almostdone5.jpg

almostdone6.jpg

Queencitybassman said:
I really like that carpet job.. where did you get that carpet from?

Home Depot on line 119.00 free shipping. 6 foot by 20 foot was just right.