My 2009 Alumacaft 1432

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kochy said:
Nice. I myself am still in school as well. I'm 16. Bought my 87 Bass Tracker last year and rebuilt the whole thing with my dad. My parents helped me out on this one. Sorry to hear your's didn't. That sucks. But Overall nice little rig to get cha on the lake. And good thing about a smaller boat. You can go places where boat like mine can't.

Thanks for checking out my build! And its not that my parents didn't help me out on it, because my dad helped a bit and so did my uncle, I just wanted to do most of it my self since it was my investment. Its true about getting places others can't! I will be looking for a bigger rig here in the next year. Gonna get something I can fish more tournaments out of. Looking at getting a bass tracker pro team. Im facing the dreadful decision of a truck, or a bigger boat. :? I will probably end up getting a truck first then saving up again for a few months then a boat.

After many fun times and fish, this boat is now for sale. Not all bad, I am ready for a bigger boat. This boat has served its purpose for me and has done a great job. selling this boat will be tough but there are greener pastures on the other side. this boat is located in greenville, sc. PM me for more details. perfect boat that can be fished in ANY of the restricted upstate sc lakes! Current pics can be sent via email. this boat is in great condition with normanl fishing wear.

JonBoatfever said:
Kochy said:
Nice. I myself am still in school as well. I'm 16. Bought my 87 Bass Tracker last year and rebuilt the whole thing with my dad. My parents helped me out on this one. Sorry to hear your's didn't. That sucks. But Overall nice little rig to get cha on the lake. And good thing about a smaller boat. You can go places where boat like mine can't.

Thanks for checking out my build! And its not that my parents didn't help me out on it, because my dad helped a bit and so did my uncle, I just wanted to do most of it my self since it was my investment. Its true about getting places others can't! I will be looking for a bigger rig here in the next year. Gonna get something I can fish more tournaments out of. Looking at getting a bass tracker pro team. Im facing the dreadful decision of a truck, or a bigger boat. :? I will probably end up getting a truck first then saving up again for a few months then a boat.
Take my advice, Get a truck.... A nice one at that, you can't fish if you don't have a truck to pull it with.

This boat is sold, no longer part of the family, but I am in the market for a bigger boat like an aluminum bass boat stye boat

Latest posts