My boat is "embarrassing"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RCP - My prayers to you and your wife with your new child - i am sure everything will work out.

And go ahead and vent, we do not mind and it makes for a better forum.

lol, Pinball...the only other ones I could remember were those, Calvin Cleins, and Guess.

ST

bassboy1 said:
You should tow the boat with you when you go pick her up from school. :D

THIS...

nice boat and nice truck... wish my wife would let me buy another truck... currently stuck in minivan-dom...

Hey RCP;
That center console in the pics of your boat PRE-Mod, is that original or did you make that & put it in the boat? I was toying with the idea of putting a console in my 14' aluminum Sea king. I like the idea of one member suggested of picking your daughter up from school trailering the boat. BUT, I'll go one better, arrive early, get in the boat & stand in it holding a big sign with your daughters full name printed on it (aka like limo drivers picking up clients from an airport). :lol: :lol:
Nice job on the mods btw! :beer:

Nice job on the modding!

Hey man, do you have both a starter battery and a troll battery in the front? Or are they both troll batteries?

Hey great job on the boat! I don't know that I'd intentionally try to agonize her at school .... at least not too often. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you and you're doing a good job. Congrats on the baby, and hang in there!

My prayers go out for your wifes safe delivery. It is a scary thing when there are complications. Hang in there with your step daughter. Don't budge, and there will come a day when she appreciates it.

BTW: Great job on the boat, I love what you did with it. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts