My Introduction

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the site, those are some awesome pictures. I rarely fish for trout anymore, but I gotta say they have to be one of the prettiest fish that swim. After years of putting it off, I am gonna have to break out my old fly rod this year. I have not touched it in almost 10 years....I'm not even positive I know where it is.

Welcome !!

Are the Brookies wild fish or stockies ??? Some of the smaller ones look like wild fish (stream hatched as opposed to hatchery fish) with all the colors.

The brookies are native (not stocked) stream born fish. The browns are from fingerling stockings and grow up in the wild with very little reproduction. It never gets old looking at the native brookies, my favorite by far.

Thanks,
dabber

Now I know why John Denver said it was almost heaven.Beautiful scenery.I am also new to this board and from this newbie welcome aboard.

I have family in Cass, W.V. , Fraziers Bottom, Charleston, and Wheeling... I inherited about 900 Acres of deep woods in the Pliny/Hurricane area.

I love W.V.

reccomend any public fishing places?

Latest posts