• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Needing gear for my wife!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdholmes

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need a reel or a rod and reel combo for my wife. She wants to be able to come out fishing with me and the budget is tight.

Also, I sold all my gear (and pretty much everything else we owned) to move down here from Canada and start a church. I have managed to pick up a couple good deals at yard sales, but if you have any old gear you'd be willing to part with via donation/a small fee, let me know! I'd be much obliged.

I'll be doing Lake Mead, and then down the Colorado river a bit past Hoover dam...good variety of fishing types going on. :D

Jdholmes said:
Hey guys,

I need a reel or a rod and reel combo for my wife. She wants to be able to come out fishing with me and the budget is tight.

Also, I sold all my gear (and pretty much everything else we owned) to move down here from Canada and start a church. I have managed to pick up a couple good deals at yard sales, but if you have any old gear you'd be willing to part with via donation/a small fee, let me know! I'd be much obliged.

I'll be doing Lake Mead, and then down the Colorado river a bit past Hoover dam...good variety of fishing types going on. :D

Hi JD
From one Canuck to another, what type of tackle do you need ? Might have some extras at the cottage. Where in canada u from ?
Buff