New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tight_line00 said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm half an hour south of Green Bay, WI, and 26 years old. I love fishing walleyes, largemouth, and smallies. I've only been on this site for not even 15 mins. and I'm loving it. =D>

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

SW Arkansas, I fish little river, millwood lake , and once in awhile hit broken bow lake , ok and quachita lake in AR.

Hello EVERYONE,

I just discovered your web site.

I'm from Griffin Georgia,I'm the president of Lil' Water Bassin' (15 yrs.) and the Jonboat Bassin' League (1 yr.).

I organized and have directed the Georgia Jonboat Bass Anglers Invitational Tournament (J-BAIT) since 2004,this state championship event is made up by the top 6 teams from 4 of Georgia's prominent Jonboat clubs.

I also have a dream to have regional events against teams from other states in the future.

I know that this site is going to be something special,I have not had much time to look it over yet and I'm very tired.It is great to have found your site and I look forward to getting back over here to check you guys out,once I catch some rest.

HAWGHUNNA said:
Hello EVERYONE,

I just discovered your web site.

I'm from Griffin Georgia,I'm the president of Lil' Water Bassin' (15 yrs.) and the Jonboat Bassin' League (1 yr.).

I organized and have directed the Georgia Jonboat Bass Anglers Invitational Tournament (J-BAIT) since 2004,this state championship event is made up by the top 6 teams from 4 of Georgia's prominent Jonboat clubs.

I also have a dream to have regional events against teams from other states in the future.

I know that this site is going to be something special,I have not had much time to look it over yet and I'm very tired.It is great to have found your site and I look forward to getting back over here to check you guys out,once I catch some rest.

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! :beer:

Clinton, Illinois

16' scanoe
17' canoe
11/32 jon
14/36 GIII jon
20/60 AAA Plate Boat

All Aluminum

Going to look at an 18/60 today

Visit me.....illinoisbowfishers.com

Bofishr