New Member! :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGhost93

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here and have my first boat. Well at least one that is mine and not a family members. Anyway, I'm a college student and kayak fishing has been my thing here in San Diego but I wanyed to get out further so I was able to get a 1979 14' seanymph V hull. Its 13'8" long and a little wider then 5'. I have a 18 hp evinrude 1972 model and a 6hp sea king. One for salt water one for fresh. The sea king is still alnost like new for a 60's motor I believe. Dont wana put it in salt.

Ill post pics of the boat tomorrow but I have lots of add ons to do to it. Should I post the build thread here or in the other "full or large mod" whatever it is section of tin boats? I won't be modifying the structural integrity at all.

:WELCOME: thanks for joining :beer: You can post your build in the Conversions and Modification section and remember we love lots of pics

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333349#p333349 said:
fool4fish1226 » 30 Oct 2013, 07:12[/url]"]:WELCOME: thanks for joining :beer: You can post your build in the Conversions and Modification section and remember we love lots of pics
Thanks! And haha nice profile pic. I have a boxer too :D

Welcome, Glad to see a west coaster here. I have recently graduated from my kayak to a 1436 Tracker Jon Boat. I still pretty much stick to the Bay but Im having a blast for sure. Have you been out lately? I hit San Diego Bay Saturday and pulled on some shour Halibuts, Sand Bass and Spotties. Maybe Ill see ya out there some time.

Attachments

• 11 24 13 Spotty.PNG
    11 24 13 Spotty.PNG
    441.7 KB · Views: 230

Latest posts