New ZEBCO 33 AUTHENTIC REEL 33J New In Box 53% off.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2fishing

Reaction score
I look forward to learning from a lot of you about fishing and how to do it effectively. To be honest, I've never caught a fish in my life, but hope that things will change soon, due to your help! :D

I've been making some purchases to make sure I have all the needed equipment and thought I would share a pretty sweet deal on a ZEBCO reel I stumbled accross yesterday.

Take a look at the Daily Deal on eBay on a reel: https://tinyurl.com/6kxjooc 53% off. I hope the reel I purchased will last me sometime.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Ryan

BaitCaster said:
the Zebco 33 is a great reel to start fishing with, and for $11 you can't go wrong.

As long as it's one of the reels with all metal gears. If it's not...it won't last long. Sorry to be the "downer" here, but I'm finished with Zebco. They have caught a lot of fish though! I hope you have great luck and catch many, many fish. Let us know how you do, and, of course, don't hesitate to ask any questions. It's great to have you on board TinBoats too. Welcome to the most amazing website with the greatest guys/gals around.

fender66 said:
As long as it's one of the reels with all metal gears. If it's not...it won't last long. Sorry to be the "downer" here, but I'm finished with Zebco. They have caught a lot of fish though! I hope you have great luck and catch many, many fish. Let us know how you do, and, of course, don't hesitate to ask any questions. It's great to have you on board TinBoats too. Welcome to the most amazing website with the greatest guys/gals around.

I have to agree with Fender66 on this one. I grew up using zebco's and thought for the longest time that they were the greatest, but after stripping the gears out of 4 of them in as many months I wont buy another one. They unfortunately do not make them like they used to.

:WELCOME: to the site, great find, in the future when your ready to up-grade your equipment let us know and we'll try to help you with your decision, till than any questions you have dont be afraid to ask, we're here to help. Oh yeah dont forget to post your catches =D>

Latest posts