Old Mirrocraft 12ft bass conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob60

Reaction score
I had just recently found your website and I am very impressed with it. Love reading the articles and comments and I hope some one out there can help me with some information about boat conversions. I Recently purchased a 1960 Mirrocraft V hull boat (12ft) that seems sea worthy (no leaks) and is in pretty fair condition.(Got the boat,Johnson 9.8 hp motor,trolling motor for $300.00) I would like to convert this to a bass boat setup,with front and back decking,trolling motor,compartments,etc .But wonder if this particular boat can be converted. Worried if it may be alittle "tipping " for this. I would sincerely appreciate any thoughts,comments regarding this.This would be my first "conversion" and I am really ready to go. [-o<

The last boat I converted was a vhull. I only created a front deck, but it was alot more stable then I ever would have thought. With a Vhull you can't build your deck at the top of the boat because it would be to unstable. What I did was create a deck right over the water level.

Latest posts