overboards 1654 FB TRACKER GRIZZLEY project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overboard

Reaction score
here's some mods. I did to the boat. I'll start with a pic. of the mostly finished project, and how I got it there. the hull was scuffed, and painted with duralux marine coating (dead grass green), which is actually brown. the interior was scuffed, spot primed, and painted with Insl-x silathane. I used self etching primer on all the bare metal, and the floors have skid-tex added to the paint.001.JPG

the rear seat mod.I used a base from a clamp on seat[attachment=0]003.JPG

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 2,992
heres how I made the "receiver" for the seat to attach, with multiple mounting positions.[attachment=0]004.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 2,992
the free standing deck.002.JPG

got a few more things to post, that I'm working on.
most of what I wanted to share is now here, thanks to a little help from parker dog, and RICHg99.
also want to add: NOT A HOLE drilled in the boat to do any of this.

must have done something wrong. the second post had a pic. of the motor. the boat was bare bones when I got it, boat and trailer only. found the motor on CL. so here's the 30 merc. that powers it.006.JPG

finished up this project with a small deck to mount a deckhand 40 anchor winch onto, and a bilge pump. put the VERSA TRAC to good use again for the deck, it's cut to fit in it. 001.JPG

and the way the bilge pump was installed, using a bracket to hold it in place.002.JPG
also added a piece, from a truck bed mat, for the battery box and gas tank to sit on.
AND, finally drilled 1 hole in the boat. a 1 1/16" hole in the hull for the bilge pump outlet.

nice boat, how stable is it? I've been looking at the grizzly's but have never been in one?

Latest posts