PA Jon Boats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just Joined and it be Nice to have a PA Jon Boat Club. If anyone is from the Philly area there is a nice spot to drop in on the Skukyl in Gladwyn. Sadly last year they removed the **** from the river so it changed allot from my bank fishing fro years past. But in this coming year im hopeing that things went back to normal and the Fish have returned. Nice part is that the river has deep holes large grass areas and other hiddin areas that i used to take a small canoe to before it kinda fell of the back of the truck.

Well I'm here as of June 22 2011.What happened to the club starting?I've got flatheads in the Susquehanna already and smallmouth in the Juniata.Lots of flounder this summer in Jersey.Take a look,lol
DSC00011.jpg

17 keepers,most 20 inches.

bass geek. what kinda club are u looking for? bass has a chapter out of bass pro in hbg. and i guess u can say im a member of the susquehanna hookers fishing club. most are from lebanon but all fish on the river. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susquehanna-Hookers-Fishing-Club/280271592010914

Hey shallowminedid -- that is too cool. I didn't know about that club. I wasn't looking to reinvent anything....I was mostly looking for people to fish with and share info. I am very interested in finding out more. Thanks for the link and the information.