POST YOUR PIC'S FISHING GALLERY.......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! What TH is it?? LOL

Man, suspended in 134' of water. I have enough trouble catchin suspended fish in 30' of water :ROFLMAO:

Rainbow trout. They are still pretty deep at this lake. In a couple months as the water cools I'll be trolling at 9'. Around Feb I'll be so shallow the DR release will be just below the surface. At that point I'm only using the down riggers to get the lures out from behind the boat.

Water temps are down to mid 50s here. We went out today to catch bait for a catfish tournament this weekend and managed to catch a couple smallmouth after filling our livewell with bluegills for saturday.

Attachments

• 20231025_113550_copy_600x800.jpg
    20231025_113550_copy_600x800.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
19" 5lbs
20231115_123928.jpg

20.5" 5.5lbs

20231119_160503.jpg

Both caught with live perch. They wouldn't bite on any artificial at all. I could see them under the boat while toolin' around with the trolling motor and they just wouldn't bite. The first fish was Wednesday and the second was yesterday. I was just about ready to leave when the second one took my bait and started to run.

That's a beauty! Nicely done @Billy H.

(I seriously need to get out and put lines in the water. Been too long. Maybe early next week).
I doubt I get out untill late March. Lake had some ice earlier this week and with the severe drought we've had I suspect we will see sections of the river ice this winter with the low flow. Certainly by the dams it will.

That's a beauty! Nicely done @Billy H.

(I seriously need to get out and put lines in the water. Been too long. Maybe early next week).
Thanks. Getting cold here now and the bite has turned off for the most part. Had some skim ice this week on one of the lakes I fish.

Made an annual biggest catch fishing trophy for my fishing buddy and I to share each year at an awards dinner.
Came up with a get up to make it fun! Tracked our catches in my fishing journal/scrap book. My sister gave me that crazy bass hat and the trophy was presented from my bass cooler bag! My wife Amy was the spokes model who announced the winner! It was a fun evening! Hope I win next year!

Attachments

• IMG_7141.jpeg
    IMG_7141.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7142.jpeg
    IMG_7142.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8456.jpeg
    IMG_8456.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8458.jpeg
    IMG_8458.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7184.jpeg
    IMG_7184.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8464.jpeg
    IMG_8464.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
Made an annual biggest catch fishing trophy for my fishing buddy and I to share each year at an awards dinner.
Came up with a get up to make it fun! Tracked our catches in my fishing journal/scrap book. My sister gave me that crazy bass hat and the trophy was presented from my bass cooler bag! My wife Amy was the spokes model who announced the winner! It was a fun evening! Hope I win next year!
Love the bag!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts