SeaArk SuperJon 1872MV Tunnel Remodel (All Pics on Pg1)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I got buddies that moved to northern states for work, pay is better but everytime I go fishing in December, January, Feburary I remember why I love living in Florida.

Very Nice. Where did you get the live well from? I would like to add one to my boat. Thanks,Chris

CB540 said:
Very Nice. Where did you get the live well from? I would like to add one to my boat. Thanks,Chris

I had a buddy who is a plastic welder make it for me along with the storage tubs for the other hatches.

Gators5220 said:
Man I got buddies that moved to northern states for work, pay is better but everytime I go fishing in December, January, Feburary I remember why I love living in Florida.

If you can hack the cold the fishing can be just as good in the winter! (Except for the hibernating flathead)

Keep going back and forth between your pics on the one I've got... same exact boat but with exposed ribs. I like the covered look and more finished looking BUT I'd lose some floor space... It'd cost me a few hundred to cover the ribs.

Low - I have looked at your threat numerous times for ideas. I am currently working on my own Sea Ark and am trying to figure how hard it would be to pull the floor up to run a few more lines.
How difficult was it to remove your floor, and what kind/size rivets did you use to replace the floor. Also what kind of paint did you use for your boat. I know Parkers makes boat paint, but I would like to find a product that will cover and hold up well that doesn't necessarly require paying extra for the name.

CountryRN said:
Low - I have looked at your threat numerous times for ideas. I am currently working on my own Sea Ark and am trying to figure how hard it would be to pull the floor up to run a few more lines.
How difficult was it to remove your floor, and what kind/size rivets did you use to replace the floor. Also what kind of paint did you use for your boat. I know Parkers makes boat paint, but I would like to find a product that will cover and hold up well that doesn't necessarly require paying extra for the name.

Floor was easy breazy once I got the console out of the way and all the screws out. Lots of corroded screws to deal with tho.

Good luck on the paint...mine is a PPG. I paid for a known good name cuz I didnt want to experiment with the paint and possibly having to redo it.

Awesome boat! Id really like to see a pic from above looking at the whole boat layout. You have the boat I want. Im constantly on the search for a SeaArk Tunnel but Im not willing to pay for a new one.. LOL. I really like the Fwd Console. Just like on the factory jet boats!

You and Badbagger got super lucky finding SeaArks so cheap!

lowblazah said:
Got the a phone call from the dealer today stating my boat was done. I immediately changed my plans and grabbed my fishing buddy and headed to the river!

545985_2519308441970_1465722860_n.jpg

My son's expression is a good summary how I feel about the overall performance of the rig!
560520_2518514822130_1518632335_n.jpg

Needless to say, today's trip was a huge success (in both of our opinions).

lowblazah said:
smackdaddy53 said:
Just went through the whole thread, very nice work!

Thanks...and unfortunately...its snowing hard again today :(
Believe it or not we had a late winter down here in Texas. A front just blew in this morning and it is in the 50's...cold for this time of year!

That is a sweet rig! I just picked up an 18 ft mod v and look forward to setting it up. I'm not far from you and if you ever want some catfish company let me know!