SeaArk SuperJon 1872MV Tunnel Remodel (All Pics on Pg1)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the a phone call from the dealer today stating my boat was done. I immediately changed my plans and grabbed my fishing buddy and headed to the river!

545985_2519308441970_1465722860_n.jpg

My son's expression is a good summary how I feel about the overall performance of the rig!
560520_2518514822130_1518632335_n.jpg

Needless to say, today's trip was a huge success (in both of our opinions).

Simply fantastic =D> =D> . You've done a splendid job with Your craftsmanship and ingenuity. The way You've laid out the design, and mods is really great =P~ . Hopefully The Wife likes it as well as Your son. When I did my 20', my CFO thought I was spending a lot of $ on a plain ole boat, until I showed her that her chaise lounge would set in the open area behind the console and seats. Acceptability achieved :roll: I hope You have as much fun with it as You deserve.

Wow! That picture of the boat sitting in the water looks really good. Heck, it looks like a factory-new boat. Excellent work. Glad to see you made it to the water and you're already getting some enjoyment out of all those hours of work.

Well got out last night and gave the fishing a serious effort...

No big flatheads yet....and no fish for me yet...but my buddies were catching them...

Rodholders.jpg

Biggest fish was a 10lb Channel Cat...
IMG_20120405_213029.jpg

The layout is pretty sweet...just need to learn the sweet spots on my hydraulic jacker.

Nice!
Your interior is close to how I hope mine ends up: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24908
I like the openness and the tall forward center console for river running.

Thanks guys...I got the seat tracks back in and modified so I have seating again. Floor drains, 4 other rod holder bases, HID headlights and a floor for the console is up next.

Weather has been crappy and cold lately which doesnt help the motivation so hopefully I'll have those items done soon. My son is already eager to get back out!

Couple things I've done with it since putting in some time on it.

Put a whale tail on it last night hoping this will help keep the nose down on my holeshot.
2012-05-08_23-31-49_691.jpg

Put 2 HID headlights on the front...these babies light up the entire river valley.
2012-05-08_23-31-10_592.jpg

Installed some floor drains to help with cleaning and spraying it out.
2012-04-19_22-46-12_202.jpg

Figured I'd throw a fish pic in here too...My buddy caught a pretty nice sized spawned out 25" walleye catfishing the other day...pesky buggers...cant keep them off the cut bait this year.
tony.jpg

Love the boat you did an amazing job! It is very simple like i did my mod which i love.

That will make one mean fishing boat!