supra bass boat 17 ft

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusmir

Reaction score
sold my 18ft smokercraft finally . and picked this up for 500 bucks new paintjob. and working force motor just missing the endpieces that go on the shiftingcabel ..what u guys think any ideas how good are these boats.
i will need some help with this soon. wiring and some of the live well issues that i have with it

Attachments

• bass boat 1.jpg
    bass boat 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,427
sorry, youre no longer welcome on TINboats.net

:wink: just kidding... I'm looking for an older style fiberglass bass boat myself.. Looks nice, what kind of motor?

Hahaha. It has. 50 hp force motor . Everything is done except the wiring I would like to rewire ewerything and and get it registered

fewmore pics i was so busy past month its been crazy .. i didnt had time for anything and the weather was noncooperative ..

Attachments

• GetAttachmentbnm.jpg
    GetAttachmentbnm.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,346
  • GetAttachmentdfg.jpg
    GetAttachmentdfg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,346
  • GetAttachmentreg.jpg
    GetAttachmentreg.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,346
  • GetAttachmentmkjhggf.jpg
    GetAttachmentmkjhggf.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,346
you really scored that for 500 bucks!!? thats a seal. i have a 35 hp force from '88 im hoping itll turn over it looks brand new and probably has less than 100 hrs. im going to strip off the decals and put a new mercury sticker since itll make it look newer and no one knows who force was, and since it was made by mercury im just gona get new decals for 40 bucks.

short course on the history...location, Hartford Wisconsin....the plant built farm implements around the turn of the century...Kissel car Co. into the late '20s..water witch outboard after that, in early '50s became West Bend Co. [outboards] in [I think] 1963 sold to Chrysler [Chrysler outboards] which was bought by U.S. Marine in 1984, renamed the motors Force [the very first ones said 'Chrysler by Force'] they were built in Hartford until US Marine was bought by Brunswick and they consolidated the outboard manufacturing by shutting down the plant in Hartford and moving outboards up to Fond du lac in 1992. Merc made them with various changes until 1999, when production stopped.

84 / 91 built by US Marine
92 / 99 built by Merc.