The New Krinkle Kut Worms Work!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Spent all day Friday, June 8, 2007 fishing using the new PC Baits Krinkle Kut worms T-Rigged with a bullet weight.

We started at a very small pond (actually just a drainage area near a parking lot) where I caught a 14" bass last fall. We found lots of bait fish being attacked by small bass all around the edges, and then we proceeded to catch decent (1.5 - 2.5 lb) LM Bass consistently.

OCMD1_004.jpg

They loved the Krinkle Kut worms - I would lust twitch them across the bottom with long rests and the bass would inhale them!

Even Andrew caught fish with the new worms:

OCMD1_002.jpg

OCMD1_009.jpg

Later that evening we went catfishing and Andrew caught this big guy on a rattle trap while bass fishing towards evening:

OCMD1_012.jpg

He went back Sunday night to the same spot and caught the same catfish ona plastic worm this time! :lol: :lol:

Great looking fish!! I have to get me some of them Krinkle Kut worms!! Did you use a tooth pick to keep the bullet weight in place?

fishnfever

I do not peg the bullet weights, but I use a floro leader tied to my braid so the weight can only slide about 14" before the connecting knot stops it.

Latest posts