Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2013

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Lowe Riders needs a Monday Night miracle of their own... just 15pts should do it. :) Team BigWave is going to be reduced to a ripple of a Champ at 0 - 2.

LET'S GO BENGALS!!!

[youtube]oSDhhZtRwFU[/youtube]

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329409#p329409 said:
panFried » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:46 am[/url]"]Team Lowe Riders needs a Monday Night miracle of their own... just 15pts should do it. :) Team BigWave is going to be reduced to a ripple of a Champ at 0 - 2.

LET'S GO BENGALS!!!

LETS GO PF!!!!!
[youtube]VZ2HcRl4wSk[/youtube]

The defending CHUMP is just a shell of his former self!!!!!
Nothing more than a speed bump on the road to the championship =D> =D> =D> =D>

Psttttttt.......hey panfried and bass, can you hear her.......do re me fa so.......la la la la....... =D> =D> =D> :mrgreen:

come on man

BassAddict said:
panFried said:
SOOOOOOO Close, but no cigar! I've been chumped by the champ! Next time BW, may e the playoffs.

:LOL2: now thats funny!!! Do you know the odds of a team with an 0-2 start (most likely 0-3 team by next week) making the playoffs :LOL2:
pretty dang good, all I need is to roll off some victories and squeeze into the last spot. Then it's anyone's game. Just ask BW :)

I think we need to step up our game boys
[youtube]lEt1vcp2bgs[/youtube]

I know for me, the week of giving a charity win is over. Im going to send Team BigChummmmmmmp on the road to the battle of the basement!!!

I saw that tattoo league on espn this weekend.....that is truly one hardcore league. Hey bass......something to think about. I play another league that only allows points for scores.....no negative points....no points for yards or receptions.....no points for interceptions and fumbles......if your guy does not score you get no points. That is hardcore straight up FF. We have been playing for years and our scores rarely go over 30. We have never had a tie.....monday night game total points is the tie breaker. I look forward to tuning up that fat lady on your team....... :mrgreen:

bigwave said:
I saw that tattoo league on espn this weekend.....that is truly one hardcore league. Hey bass......something to think about. I play another league that only allows points for scores.....no negative points....no points for yards or receptions.....no points for interceptions and fumbles......if your guy does not score you get no points. That is hardcore straight up FF. We have been playing for years and our scores rarely go over 30. We have never had a tie.....monday night game total points is the tie breaker. I look forward to tuning up that fat lady on your team....... :mrgreen:

Lol you better be bringing a tugboat full of em cause im gonna open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop a$$ to make an example! Its not personal its just FF!

Speaking of whoop @$$, I got something special this week for ol' herc-u-lame. This basement dweller is looking for his first win to put me back in the playoff hunt.

https://youtu.be/rUl6psapiME

panFried said:
Speaking of whoop @$$, I got something special this week for ol' herc-u-lame. This basement dweller is looking for his first win to put me back in the playoff hunt.

https://youtu.be/rUl6psapiME

Spoken like a true basement dweller, no where to go but up! :LOL2 :

fender66 said:
So.....have I kicked anyone's butt yet?

I'm trying to! :mrgreen:
Mission accomplished! You've kicked your own butt into a tie for league worst! Oh and I'm right there with you Fender! :p

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329816#p329816 said:
panFried » Today, 13:00[/url]"]
fender66 said:
So.....have I kicked anyone's butt yet?

I'm trying to! :mrgreen:
Mission accomplished! You've kicked your own butt into a tie for league worst! Oh and I'm right there with you Fender! :p

WooHoo.....Go Team Fender!

Latest posts