TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I certainly didn't put junk in it the last go round... I gave up two brand new packs of jd baits, two or three brand new crank baits and a box of rivets.... I. Probably should not of sent the rivets because of the weight, but thought they fit the theme of the site.

I would of thought the junk to be diapers and sharpie's...

perchin said:
I would of thought the junk to be diapers and sharpie's...

Ha!

I am not accusing anyone (in particular) of putting in junk - I know last pass I put in some some stuff (a new spinning reel) that was not taken - so I removed it this pass. I am sure that some of teh stuff was juts "extras" and not the only things people put in - it was just getting cumbersome to ship

Good news, I was able to ship the box for less then 10.00

Troutman3000 said:
Both Boxes?????? If you were talking to me we have been in a ice storm so the post office just started delivering again.

Troutman - you are listed as "Already Passed" and were number 5 on the list - I am number 6 so I am passing to number 7 who is ihavenoideawhattoput

I also sent a box of stuff that I removed from the pass box (to save weight and bulk) to Iswoody's young son who I understand is really into fishing and would appreciate anything fishing related

So, did Iswoody and ihavenoideawhattoput get their boxes yet? I mailed them January 8, 2011 so they should be there

So....where is the box now?

I'm thinking that the stuff I bought right after Christmas to put in the box will be used and possibly lost by the time the box gets to my house. :LOL2:

Wife Just got the box today. I will be back in town and get it the photo's up on Monday then on she goes, Next on the list, PM me your ADDRESS!

Latest posts