TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. I was just trying to show what I took and what I replaced. To show it was fair.

No worries about "fair". We are all family.......well, the "fair" part of the family at least. :lol:

If you managed to get your name on the list....then you are an established member in good standing....and trusted. Thanks for your contributions, and sorry you were disappointed.

I noticed some of the stuff is making the rounds for teh 2nd time - I am guilty of throwing in a few things that I had no use for but I also added a bunch of new stuff last time around. I am gonna 'clean the box" and add soem nice stuff when it gets to me. Those reels have got to go! (I added the spinning reel and will be removing it and trading it for some brand new in teh box baits - stuff I like to use!)

Pretty sure I left some of them in there when I shipped it off - also a tinboats spinnerbait was in the mix. I figured I shouldn't be greedy :)

I dont know what was on the tapes, but who ever gets them and wnts me to convert to dvd, shoot me a msg.
Of course i'll make myself a copy too :D

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:
I will be removing it and trading it for some brand new in teh box baits - stuff I like to use!)

Whatever u do don't put any JDBaits in the box, them things never move!

No fear - I melt them things down as soon as I get my hands on them. The plastic is good, but whoever pours for JD baits is, well you know - - - - A BAD MAN!

I received the box yesterday - as was referenced above there is some real junk in it! I am removing all of the larger items and some of the stuff that is still making the rounds from the 1st box.

I will put up a list of stuff removed as junk and will mail it to who ever wants it (all of it) - if no one claims it then I will toss it.

I am adding some NEW items - that is never used new in box of equal or greater value to the items I removed. I urge everyone to do the same. Used cranks and stuff are ok - but an open pack of natural bait that is too dried to use - REALLY????

Please let us not make this a box to send junk and crap in - we are paying to mail this stuff!!!

TBBox001-2.jpg

TBBox002-2.jpg

I should have the box back in the mail in a few days if not sooner

Thats what I was talking about. Im glad someone agrees with me. I might be interested in getting it again so I could get a chance at something cool.

troutman, i could possibly send it your way if you would like as i am the last person on the list. i just want those roboworms and a few other items lol

dixie_boysles said:
troutman, i could possibly send it your way if you would like as i am the last person on the list. i just want those roboworms and a few other items lol

The rotoworms are "eels", but most anything roboworm makes is good stuff. I have some stuff I could add to it now after Christmas.

Mr. Woody has agreed to take all the "extra stuff" for his son!

I might add a pack of Roboworms just because - well I am a nice guy :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
I am adding some NEW items - that is never used new in box of equal or greater value to the items I removed. I urge everyone to do the same. Used cranks and stuff are ok - but an open pack of natural bait that is too dried to use - REALLY????

Thanks Captain, I put some brand new items in during the last go round along with a few of my favorite lures from the past. That's what I thought the box was supposed to be about. I was pretty disappointed to see some open packs of plastics and random used lures.

Troutman3000 said:
Here are the pictures of the contents of the box. I am kind of disappointed as I dont really see anything that I want, maybe one bag of plastics. Also someone put in VCR tapes, who has a VCR anymore? Also regionally specific items like books and stuff do me no good. I would recommend only using new items and items that are usable and not regionally specific. This box has the potential to be a lot of fun, buts its only as good as the stuff people put into it.

This box seems like more of a take the stuff i dont use/want anymore box, which is not what I expected at all.

I was in on the first Box Pass and it looks like there are still some stuff left from that pass, not much though. Yes, some of the stuff were used, some were regional, and some were new. I put in a mix of new and used items, everything used was in usable condition, crankbaits that I no longer used, bags of plastics that I used 1 or 2 pieces and never went back. The majority of items I picked were used, some I've already used, some I may never use. The shipping spent and the items I put in cost more than what I picked, but it was definitely worth it and I would get in on it again. Sorry it wasn't what you expected, all the pictures from this pass look very similar to the Box Pass #1. It does feel good to see that that stuff I put in was taken. :D :D =D> =D>

Mailing 2 boxes today - one is the TB Box Net Pass #2 which I loaded up with some nice goodies - sorry, did not find any Roboworms, but did find some great crank baits.

Everything I put into the box is something that I use or would use (Not yet tried the new Yo-Zori minnow, but I will!)

In the future that is the rule - stuff you would use or do use!

2nd box is for Mr. Woody's son - I emptied out all the stuff that was still hanging aro9und from the 1st box many moons ago and sent it to him

That includes the 2 reels that no one had a need for - nothing wrong with them, just no one wanted them i guess