TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.wisn.com/traffic/28213074/detail.html

I'm sure this boat will be on craigslist later (having only Minor scratches and needs some lower unit work). Too bad his trailer came off, I wonder what happened to the chains?

wasilvers said:
https://www.wisn.com/traffic/28213074/detail.html

I'm sure this boat will be on craigslist later (having only Minor scratches and needs some lower unit work). Too bad his trailer came off, I wonder what happened to the chains?

Coming back from a fishing trip a couple months ago I was driving a winding 2 lane road through a small town and some poor guy had his new truck and new boat in someone's front yard. The problem was he had to go through a ditch that was about 4 feet deep to get where he was. Tore his truck up and his big shiny glass boat was sitting half off the trailer. Felt bad for him cause I'm betting he either got cut off or was falling asleep. And I doubt that old man was texting. He could have been, but he didn't look like he fit that bill.

Hate seeing stuff like that!

27.gif

Brewing tonight, camping and fishing Elk Neck all weekend. Yea, Yea, Yea
Have a happy fathers day weekend. I know I will

Wading the Rappahanock for smallmouth tomorrow - first smallie trip of the year! I've been sorting my gear all week and putting together a backpack...can't wait

I had the roughest trip I've ever had...Saturday we waded the river (which due to the water levels was essentially like rock climbing in the water); which was ok, then after I took a little nap after getting home, I got up only to have my legs cramp up so badly that it pulled my hamstrings. I was pretty much out of commission yesterday and am limping in to work today. We had a pretty good time, but I feel like I'm getting old...I might not be able to make trips like that any more :?

A few days ago, a guy parked his boat by his garage and left it. His battery sparked(something electrical happened with the boat) and set the boat on fire, which set the garage on fire, which burned up his whole house. $300k loss. I'm unhooking the batteries from now on.

Just ran across this picture from a fishing show I attended with my daughter earlier this year. Thought it was fun enough to share. Russell was incredibly nice and we were able to talk with him for quite a while.

Attachments

• Deadliest Catch_lr.jpg
    Deadliest Catch_lr.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 351
My roomate has a condition where his jaw pops when he chews. He is watching a movie with headphones on, laughing hysterically, and eating pringles by the can. His popping jaw makes me want to shoot him in the face. I know this is a common problem, but it is DRIVING ME INSANE!

I don't want to work anymore today!

I don't want to work any more ever....I want to retire and fish everyday for the rest of my life. Ain't gonna happen for awhile though. I did ask my son if he wanted to start a charter service in Fla or the Outer Banks though. :)

BassGeek54 said:
I don't want to work anymore today!

I don't want to work any more ever....I want to retire and fish everyday for the rest of my life. Ain't gonna happen for awhile though. I did ask my son if he wanted to start a charter service in Fla or the Outer Banks though. :)
+ 10...but I don't want to instantly age 15 years to do it. :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
dreamt I had hair last night, it was a beautiful dream.................................................. Then I woke up shivering from the fan blowing on my stubbly dome. Man I miss my hair!!!!!!!!

Had mine buzzed down to 1/4" yesterday just as an act of solidarity :)

Latest posts