TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was pitch black and I didn't intentionally step on the snake nor did I have the ability to bend over to pick it up because of my bad back.

All I know is I felt it wrap around my leg and I couldn't tell what it was when I was trying to use my cellphone as a flashlight.

If it was daytime I would have identified the snake and took my chance of getting bitten but I was also having surgical injections this morning and any open wounds that could be infected would have prevented me from getting it done.

After a good conversation with my fire marshall buddy he identified it as a corn snake and it was harmless. I am sorry I killed a harmless snake. I did not know how to identify it from the color patterns and I feel bad for killing it.

Now I know the difference and it won't happen again. The only way I knew before was by the shape of the head and I wasn't going to chance getting bit since I thought it could have been a copperhead.

Buddychrist said:
After a good conversation with my fire marshall buddy he identified it as a corn snake and it was harmless. I am sorry I killed a harmless snake. I did not know how to identify it from the color patterns and I feel bad for killing it.

Now I know the difference and it won't happen again. The only way I knew before was by the shape of the head and I wasn't going to chance getting bit since I thought it could have been a copperhead.

I'm with you. I would rather deprive nature of a snake before I risk getting bitten by one, especially if poisonous snakes are know to be in the area.

Popeye said:
Yeah, something about you bass fishermen, y'all gotta be standing up.

I've got a bad back so when I'm going after bigger fish I need to be able to use my legs and lean back slightly and let my whole body do the work rather than just sitting down and using my back and shoulders...

Popeye said:
Have not had the urge enough to forfeit my man card and wear crocs

Plaid Crocs!

crocs-blitzen-lj-plaid-women-and-men-shoes-m4-m10-969c.jpg

Buddychrist said:
Popeye said:
Yeah, something about you bass fishermen, y'all gotta be standing up.

I've got a bad back so when I'm going after bigger fish I need to be able to use my legs and lean back slightly and let my whole body do the work rather than just sitting down and using my back and shoulders...

I never catch big fish