TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut 23 lbs in 6 days last week and for no reason.. Went to the ER on Sunday and blood and chest X-rays came out clean.

I don't know why it's cutting so fast but I've gotta figure out a way to stay hydrated! I chugged 5 glasses of water and 2 bottles of Gatorade and I'm still thirsty!

Time to call my grandfather, I'm sure he will have some WWII tricks to stay hydrated. But I still don't know why the ER didn't just pop me with an IV and fix it while I was there instead of sending me home white as a ghost... Oh well

Buddychrist said:
Cut 23 lbs in 6 days last week and for no reason.. Went to the ER on Sunday and blood and chest X-rays came out clean.

I don't know why it's cutting so fast but I've gotta figure out a way to stay hydrated! I chugged 5 glasses of water and 2 bottles of Gatorade and I'm still thirsty!

Time to call my grandfather, I'm sure he will have some WWII tricks to stay hydrated. But I still don't know why the ER didn't just pop me with an IV and fix it while I was there instead of sending me home white as a ghost... Oh well

you lost 23 lbs in less then a week?

you have worms!

Y'all want to know why I haven't posted here yet? I have stayed away from tinboats due to the totally inordinate amount of time I was spending here!! Oh well, I'm BACK - at least for today. Man, I just love aluminum boats! They are just the best to me. Just to see one of your photos here with one sitting on the water - wow! That is living! Me being in it is better... Got to get mine out of the garage.

Okay, I wanted to read the whole thread here, but read enough to have a few laughs. Thanks!

Captain Ahab said:
you lost 23 lbs in less then a week?

you have worms!

Nah man that would throw off my WBC count for my body trying to fight a parasite.

It's from my disc injury causing my body to fight to try and heal my injury accompanied with the pressure increase on my internals reducing my absorption of calories. Along with the depression and anxiety of being in constant pain just makes it to where basically I have a hard time having any appetite at all.

Buddychrist said:
no kids or responsibilities.

Just what is wrong with that? Sometimes I wish I had no kids or responsibilities,My life would be so much EASIER. I somewhat envy your brother,while you chastise him. Sometimes I don't get it,why someone has to "Grow Up". I'm 53 and will never "Grow Up". Sorry for the rant BC.

S&MFISH said:
Buddychrist said:

Just what is wrong with that? Sometimes I wish I had no kids or responsibilities,My life would be so much EASIER. I somewhat envy your brother,while you chastise him. Sometimes I don't get it,why someone has to "Grow Up". I'm 53 and will never "Grow Up". Sorry for the rant BC.

Well I'll tell you what's wrong with it. He took a married woman away from her family and he knew about it. Her 12 year old daughter tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago because she hasn't seen her mother in three years.

He bought my jeep for half ownership and I only saw half of the $2,000 and he sold it three days later for $6,000 after he took my name off of the title.

He cheated on his former wife while they were still married and he is constantly dating women and convincing them to give him money for his own selfish wants like cars and truck parts.

There is a lot wrong with him taking away from others so he can do whatever he want while others suffer. He needs to grow up because that's what men do.

Why is it that when you're surfing the web trying to buy something and you click an image for "a larger view" the image comes up in a huge window but the picture is NEVER larger?

People who do that are IDIOTS!

fender66 said:
Why is it that when you're surfing the web trying to buy something and you click an image for "a larger view" the image comes up in a huge window but the picture is NEVER larger?

People who do that are IDIOTS!

Its just one of the many unsolved mysteries of the interweb!

yesterday i got a hummingbird to land on my finger.
poor little guy had got in our closed in porch and was flying against the window a hard as he could. i tried to herd him to the open door but he wouldnt go. i slowly slid my hand under him and he calmly landed on my finger poor little guy was breathing really hard.
i walked about 7 ft towards the door and he saw his exit and split.

S&MFISH said:
Sorry BC,My utmost apologies to you and all involved. Hearing the rest of the story,I hear where you were coming from. Sorry again.

Hey there's no hard feelings at all man it's all good. I should have posted the whole story in the first place.

Went salmon fishing last night.

I sucked. Need to work on the whole "SET THE HOOK SET THE HOOK SET THE DANG!" thing.

On a positive note, the 12'er accells in the combat fishing enviroment of the harbor. I think the big lake would swallow me whole though... :shock:

wihil said:
Went salmon fishing last night.

I sucked. Need to work on the whole "SET THE HOOK SET THE HOOK SET THE DANG!" thing.

On a positive note, the 12'er accells in the combat fishing enviroment of the harbor. I think the big lake would swallow me whole though... :shock:

Stay after it. With the first keeper YOU will be hooked! I moved a couple hours drive away from salmon fishing, but still migrate back to hit the runs.

S&MFISH said:
Buddychrist said:

agree 100000000000000000% i love my kid's but honestly i wish i had thought thing's through sometime's because before we had kid's me and my wife were alot "Happier" in our relationship and i feel as though we had a healthier relationship when we didnt have kid's because we spent all our time togeather doing things togeather and didnt have to plan every little "private" moment or plan our night out around who can watch the kids.

Going through inventory before heading to the big lake -

I've only been at this two time and I think I may have a salmon spoon addiction...

#-o

It's slowly crawling up on my walleye cranks.

Took my wife to go see looper yesterday! It was a good movie overall and it was the first time we have been out in a three or four months so it was nice to get out for some alone time.

Thank god for grandmothers

wihil said:
Going through inventory before heading to the big lake -

I've only been at this two time and I think I may have a salmon spoon addiction...

#-o

It's slowly crawling up on my walleye cranks.

Maybe we can get you out on the lake next spring and troll for some Salmons. How far of a drive is Winthrop Harbor for you?

Latest posts