wakeboard tower on a jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadkill636

Reaction score
ya dont see many wakeboard towers mounted to jon boats. but I did. and got 6 stainless steel rod holders on it also. sure works good for geting them rods up and out of the way

Attachments

• Hozzier Daddy on the river.jpg
    Hozzier Daddy on the river.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 2,032
That looks like it might be a pain to fish around,with some of the methods I use anyways. You can buy or build a smaller version that just stands above the motor.

I didnt want the traditional rod rack, I got this to use for pulling the kids on the tube and sking also, and it is very easy to use when fishing off the back of the boat. I mainly use the top 4 rod holders for transporting the rods when running arround on the water, I cant stand having rods and reels on the floor of any boat, so I get them up and out of the way, there are a totol of 18 rod holders on the boat from front to back, most of them are recesed in the decking and flush mounted.

Thats pretty awesome. How much torque does it put on the gunwales? I was thinking of doing something similiar. I've always wanted to see a jon boat pulling a tube :LOL2: