Well it still floats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys thought I would give an update: I took my father in law fishing with me on Taylorsville lake yesterday. First time with another person in the boat and it did just fine I was very pleased. It was more stable than I expected it to be. We even cought a few fish and it was a great day on the water. I think my father in law was even impressed he said ya know this is all you need to go fishin and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than those big fancy bass rigs.

Tight lines to all

Dave

Welcome back Paul. Are you a proud new papa now? Hope all is well with you and yours.

Bluegill Slayer my boat is a 14' long 48" wide modV.

Sounds Good I was surprised mine sits that high. On the way to the lake the day that picture was taken Robert Plant's song ship of fools came on the radio and I thought to myself is that a sign or what? But all turned out well and I love fishin out of my little bass rig. I went out to Taylorsville thursday and cought a few bass it was a good day.

By the way I'm in the market for a 20 or 25 HP with stearing controls if anyone has any leads I would appreciate it.

Tight lines
Dave

nice job. i like the mod v. if i could buy one new and mod it, i would get a mod v like you did.