What fishing related item(s) have you purchased lately?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Minnkota 45' 55lb new in box trolling motor for my boat and scored this for $300 at Bass Pro Shops Clearence center in Springfield, MO.

Installing it on Sat. if weather permits LOL.

i bought all the stuff i need to make a worm farm about a month ago! not sure how many worms have been produced yet! but once i count them in a month or so ill let you all know how it goes!

Went to Wal-Mart a few weeks ago, picked up a new tackle box, while I was there I found a bunch of good hooks and swivels, and some Spiderwire on clearance, I'm pretty well stocked up now.

Picked up the new FF specific Flickershad colors for the upcoming walleye season. Just need Scheels and Basspro to get their custom colors in too so I can see if there's any more cranks I need to get before softwater hits.

8)

Bought a quantum rod the other day. The response series so I can try out the micro quides on the cheap.

Still getting ready for spring. Picked up a Shimano spinning reel, a Minn Kota TM plug and receptacle, some balsa slip floaters, a 29 series deep cycle battery, a new battery box, and some misc electrical connectors.

i'm waiting for the boaters/sportsman show on the march 1 st. weekend. plan to pick up a fish finder and a new trolling motor.maybe a new flyrod if the price is right.last year we ended up with a weekend cabin rental at one of the fishing lodge displays. i'll post the results :D

Last summer I booked a family reunion to Kentucky Beach Resort. Discovered KBR via the Bloomington Fish and Feather show last winter. Great resort!!!!

WE ended up with about 25 fmaily members and they had no problem accomidating all our unique needs. Its a Mom & Pop resort, that runs a first class operation. They have condo's, hotels rooms, and cabins for the guest to rent. Covered and uncoverd boat docks. Free inground pool, plus a sand beach with a floating dock and sand they haul in year after year. They are off the beaten path ont eh Blood River, great fishing!!!!

4 10xd's yesterday, stuck them in the mail for custom paint today, never imagined id stick a 100 dollar bill in 4 crankbaits. Oh well, cant take it with us when were fone.

Went to a show yesterday and got a couple things, cashion 7 foot mh baitcasting rod, a pair of zeko fishing shoes, and a few rugby jigs. Now if the damb ice would just melt. :LOL2: