What fishing related item(s) have you purchased lately?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather is starting to turn here so I've be able to get out and work on the boat lately. Went to Lowes and Academy Sports today and picked up a few more items.

2x 500gph bilge pumps
A bilge plumbing kit
A 4 position aerator timer
An 8' tree stake that I'm going to try to make a shallow water anchor with
A sheet of 5/8 exterior ply for my front deck and a quart of spar varnish
Some PVC fittings for my boat cover frame and other misc stuff

With all of these fish finder purchases someone's gotta have a decent one for sale :) looking at the elite 5x or the elite 4x DSI

vahunter said:
With all of these fish finder purchases someone's gotta have a decent one for sale :) looking at the elite 5x or the elite 4x DSI

I'd say get them both - but if your going to do that, just get the Elite 7x - I've seen them go around 450ish or less...

On topic -

The three new Salmo Hornet colors for this season... stupid crankbait addiction.

Just picked up a new abu garcia vendetta 7 foot medium action casting rod for $59. Its the old one not the newest one but should work great for shallow square bill cranks.

I just need the weather to warm up so i can install my new hds7 and hds8 with the lss-2 transducer

I am ready to upgrade to a HDS7 I went to sportsmans warehouse last Tuesday and they were out :cry: so I will have to wait. It looks like a very nice unit. The ice is just coming off at Willard bay, look out wipers and walleye here I come. :)

Just bought another "much needed" fishing pole, several lures and general supplies. We are just waiting for a little bit better weather to get the boat ready to go.

3 Trout tags, 2 2013 MO fishing licenses, and 1 jar power bait for the son. All lead to a great weekend of trout fishing at Montauk Springs!

Lol sounds like me, but I don't look good I can't actually fly fish more just using the pole like a old cane pole dipping

i took advantage of the bps classic.

8 bomber model a.
10 rod socks

8ft skeet reese flipping rod

7.2ft mh skeet reese microguide rod

lh 7.1 pro qualifier

50lb & 30lb power pro

12lb seagar flouro

a bunch of little croppie stuff for a trip i took to grenada lake.

8 jigs

several types of flipping plastics.

hooks and weights.

Picked up an Anchor Reign and a new stereo system for the new boat. I got a very nice Clarion head unit, four 6.5" speakers with tweets and a 10" sub with an amp. The boat will not just be for fishing.

Well this was the year for new line on all the spinning and casting reels , replaced all the fly tippet and leader material, 4 dozen or so flies, 2013 license of course, including steelhead, salmon, sturgeon and hatchery harvest tags, kill switch/lanyard for the OB. And then I played fill-in-the-blank on the terminal tackle. Seems like there are always a lot of blanks to fill in. Can't wait to put this stuff to good use.

thewalleyehunter said:
Picking up a couple of new rods tomorrow........St. Croix Eyecon and a St. Croix Mojo Bass :D

You're gonna like 'em. :D Wish I had gone the Mojo route over my W&M Skeet, but I'm a fan of most things St.Croix.

wihil said:
thewalleyehunter said:
Picking up a couple of new rods tomorrow........St. Croix Eyecon and a St. Croix Mojo Bass :D

You're gonna like 'em. :D Wish I had gone the Mojo route over my W&M Skeet, but I'm a fan of most things St.Croix.

Agreed! I have St. Croix fly rod... Awesome

Latest posts