What fishing related item(s) have you purchased lately?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:twisted: Picked up a TD Zillion baitcaster(lefty), Venom tubes, and some chatterbaits at our yearly GTG at a local tackle store. 10%-15% off all items. Bass Pro Adrian Avena (FLW TOUR) showed up with boxes full of Halo rods.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a new hds8 to go with the hds7 touch i got for xmas. i want to link them.
i bought some buzz jets at the local show and a few othwe top water baits.

Recently picked up a 7' RAZR rod for jigging purposes. Can't wait to get it on the water as it has amazing feel. Got a new 3 bank charger for the boat, new to me Motorguide 24 volt, 75 pound thrust trolling motor and hope to pull the trigger on a 998c SI Humminbird tomorrow. Lots more to come for the new boat in the next few weeks. 35 new Omega Custom Tackle jigs in 5 different colors.

Just ordered my 2nd Daiwa Saltist 4000

Another Canal crusher!

Picked up some waders for my daughter some new flies and of course had to have a new fly box. Gearing up for opening trout season here in MO. What is awesome is my ten yr old daughter is freaking ecstatic, so dad has the best excuse ever to go and the wife cant give me no crap. Well now its just on both of us. Thinking of new hip waders for myself. Shopping for a boat trailer found a great buy on craigslist but its for a 18-20 footer. Still should go look at it.

Just livin the dream wishing I was wetting a line

kjames said:
Picked up some waders for my daughter some new flies and of course had to have a new fly box. Gearing up for opening trout season here in MO. What is awesome is my ten yr old daughter is freaking ecstatic, so dad has the best excuse ever to go and the wife cant give me no crap. Well now its just on both of us. Thinking of new hip waders for myself. Shopping for a boat trailer found a great buy on craigslist but its for a 18-20 footer. Still should go look at it.

Just livin the dream wishing I was wetting a line
Which park? My fav is Bennett, but Montauk is very close second.

I have never been any where else than Bennett so I guess that makes it my favorite. One of these days I will have to spread my wings!

Zone 2 in the deep corner. I love going in and skoolin the know-it-alls (look good in nice gear and no talent). If you know what mean.

I just ordered my lowrance elite-4 combo for my tracker. Cant wait to be able to look at my finder and see all the good holes and slots to fish :mrgreen:

That Elite 4 is a heck of a lot of finder for the money.

I picked up some new plastics - TriggerX minnows in chart/pearl, Shad, and goldenshiner, and the TriggerX leeches. No clue if they'll do anything at all, but they were marked down pretty heavy, and I'd have more into two dozen crawlers for the whole mess.

I need to get better with plastics.

Stainless steel plier set that cabelas had in the bargain cave. I also picked up a garmin echo 200. And some new jigs

Being Lowrance had $300 rebate going I picked up a second HDS-7 and Lss2 structure scan package. :D
I can not wait for ice to get off lakes now to go try it out.

picked up a humminbird 597 hd di and a minn kota endura max 40 lb. trolling motor motor today at the sportsman show. saved a little over $150 plus $70 in manufacturers rebates.i just might get a bimini top made with the savings. :D

:twisted: Hit the South Jersey Bass Club Assosiation annual flea market yesterday. Plenty of awesome deals to be found. I picked up 4 Rapala DT-20 crankbaits (new in box) for $3 a piece. Good deals on name brand jigs. =D>

Thank you to Dick's Sporting Goods for your pre season sales.... Bought a Skeet Reese Crank Bait rod $89 and got a Skeet Reese 70R Baitcaster free ($79 value). Also picked up a bunch of Strike King Cranks on sale buy one get one 50% off.

Attachments

• strikeking.jpg
    strikeking.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 426
Getting ready for phase 2 of modding, so Ive been amassing stuff since December while waiting for the good weather...thus far,
Motorguide 30lb trolling motor
Vertical rod holders
Horizontal rod holders
Circuit breakers
4 gang marine switches with breakers
Battery switch
Large two handed pop rivet gun
Red LED strips
Plano soft sided bag with trays
Daiwa rod reel combo
Bob Izumi collection of favourite Bass baits

And i just dropped off my 'Rude 9.9 to get a full tuneup, prop etc..
I Cant wait to get goin!