What fishing related item(s) have you purchased lately?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a listing on Craigslist for a never-used Lews Tournament Pro high speed (TP1SH) for $100.
When I met the kid who was selling it, he said it had been given to him...and then he asked me what it was worth.
I said "apparently $100"...stuck the money in his hand, and the reel in my jacket pocket.

(it's a $200 reel)... :)

RivRunR said:
Saw a listing on Craigslist for a never-used Lews Tournament Pro high speed (TP1SH) for $100.
When I met the kid who was selling it, he said it had been given to him...and then he asked me what it was worth.
I said "apparently $100"...stuck the money in his hand, and the reel in my jacket pocket.

(it's a $200 reel)... :)

You're going to love it. I have 6 Lewis...2 of which are the new BB1 ..love them all!

the wife just snuck in a whole bunch of fittings into her latest McMaster-carr order.im gonna build me a bimini top out of 1 1/4" tube. :D . i just need to scrounge some top fabric and learn to use a sewing machine :LOL2:

Just spent a few bucks on wires etc to get my HDS 5 wired up on my boat. (Been using it for icefishing so far, but the ice is gone now so time to get the boat ready)

Just bought a Bass Tracker, I think that counts. Have actually spent a ton of money in the last month on a new kayak then fully rigging it, and now the boat. Haven't picked up the boat yet, will take delivery in about a week. Then can focus on any extra rigging for it.

Also picked up some rod socks (getting really tired of untangling lines after transporting), a few extra plano boxes, a couple of frogs, and some gulp minnows while at BassPro the other day.

Well, change that.

Just purchased a MinnKota PD45, quick release plate, Ice chest mount and ice chest livewell rigging from AMAZON for the new boat. :D :) :D

Just picked up a Hurricane Calico Jack 7' M inshore spinning rod to use with my Shimano Sahara 3000 reel for use at the coast. Hope to get in some puppy drum and flounder action this spring and summer near Topsail Island, NC. :D

Maybe Father's Day will bring a Echo 200 fishfinder as well??? [-o<

Captain Ahab said:
fender66 said:
Flippin hooks, flippin baits

Flippin with Fender!

Today....drop shot worms/weights.

Tournament this weekend and I'm going to introduce myself to drop shotting. Going into this one pretty confident that we can at least do well. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a disappointment. This lake hasn't been very good to me....but each time I go....it gets a little better.

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
fender66 said:
Flippin hooks, flippin baits

Flippin with Fender!

Today....drop shot worms/weights.

Tournament this weekend and I'm going to introduce myself to drop shotting. Going into this one pretty confident that we can at least do well. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a disappointment. This lake hasn't been very good to me....but each time I go....it gets a little better.

You will win - it is Fender Friday tomorrow

You will win - it is Fender Friday tomorrow

:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

Just practicing my winner's smile!

Taking my son on Fathers Day fishing trip Sunday and Monday, so we picked up a bunch of kid friendly lures. Beetle spins, squirming grubs, spinners, road runner, rooster tails and panfish assassins. Can't wait!