What is your favorite type of bait.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite type of bait

• Jerkbait

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft plastic. Too many rigging techniques, so elaborate in a post if ya don't mind.

• Jig

• Crankbait

• Dropshot

• Spinnerbait/buzzbait

• topwater

• Total voters

bassboy1

TinBoats Sponsor
Reaction score
I haven't seen one of these on this board yet (doesn't mean its not there, just I don't remember seeing it) so I figured I would put one here.
BTW, mine is a jerkbait. At my lake, you can catch fish on it pretty well in all but the very dead of winter.

I am almost certain I missed some, so just post em, and I will add that one.
Thanks!
Bassboy1

I checked crank bait BUT plastic worms are also becoming another favorite as well. Rite now I just started using plastic worms, weight - less T-rigged. So far this has been working out well.

fishnfever

For FW Bass soft plastics are my staple - mostly weightless and T-rigged, but I also use a bullet weight and stand up jig depending on conditions

I use them as jerks, topwaters and just slash and wait

jimmyt said:
Im a plastic man myself. 95% of my fishing is plastic.

1, Senko type

2, worms

4 slug go types

then poppers
then cranks
then jigs
then spinner types

Jimmy, last time I checked (and I could be wrong) it goes 1, 2, 3, 4

:shock:

what do you mean by worms? How do they differ from Senko types?

Thanks for pointing out my flaws! :wink: I was really testing to see who pays attention! LOL!

By worms I mean 4-5-7 inch Power worms, Culprit curly tail worms, Manns Jelly worms.

Senko I just consider a stick bait.

How about creature type baits - you know, those soft plastics with legs and frills, lizards, craws and brush hogs?

I use them on occasion, especially when fishing with a bullet weight or jig head

When Im fishing 90% of the time Ive got something T-rigged on the end of my line...Ive been really liking those Zoom trick worms lately...

Im a fan of the Senko and Flukes

Then its to the water covering lures

Crankbaits
Spinners

And on special occasions when I get the feeling

Top waters

Never really had luck on Jigs, but I purchased some from PC baits that I hope to have luck and learn to fishing them properly.