Whats your best Stiper Lure

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the love $10.00 bills - sometimes I will even break out a $50.00 if teh stripper looks hot enough LMAOF

Broken Back Bombers, big rattle traps and 5-8" soft plastic jerk baits (like Fin-S). I also like the new Hogie Baits but have not had as much luck with those.

Where are you fishing?

yeah my grammar sucks guess i should have payed more attention in school so I could have learned gooder :mrgreen:

:twisted: For the river stripers I prefer a Rapala Husky Jerk. Out on the surf big topwater plugs rule.

Attachments

• brigantine_005_145.jpg
    brigantine_005_145.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 790
  • Maurice River Striper 2.jpg
    Maurice River Striper 2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 790
The lure Ive caught the most on is a black beauty rio rico, with slider grubs as a close second, but those are river stripers.

fish devil said:
:twisted: For the river stripers I prefer a Rapala Husky Jerk. Out on the surf big topwater plugs rule.

I second teh Husky Jerk especially for the DE river - just hold it in the current and they smash it.

In the fall trolling a Stretch 25 or 30 is deadly!

12-4-09BGB010.jpg

but in the spring and summer - Bombers, Bagleys and similar herring imitators rule:

12-12-09.jpg

Well I went and threw my long A bombers all night and got one hit. it may still be a little to early hopefully in another week theyll be hittin.

I've done real well with a shad colored roostertail but I've caught the most on a Rapala shad rap #7 in silver foil/black back.

Nice fish ProPain - what was the lucky lure?

BTW - my buddy nailed one on a spinnerbait two night ago

This one fell victim to a BabyBass Bomber Long A Salt

3-25-10.jpg

I cought that one a on the long a bomber aswell heres a couple more from the same night

P1010714.jpg

P1010715.jpg

P1010713.jpg

Latest posts