Why the lake doesn't give people back

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic, but my old spring mousetraps are 100% effective. The newer designs have broken on me and proven nowhere near as fool-proof. Two tricks you NEED to employ. 1. Tweak the end of the plate that the little rod fits in so that it is a pain to set without it snapping. Most fit too secure and the vermin can pick them clean. 2. GLUE a peanut to the bait recess using hot glue. I never miss a mouse. Never. Occasionally I think the traps go off by themselves, but the bait is untouched. With gluing the peanut down I can catch several mice/moles/voles with a single baiting. I live in the woods and typically catch 20-40 rodents in my shed every year. I won't even get into chipmunks and groundhogs, but I get rid of them too!

Your friend, Da Verminator!
Green Irish spring bar soap cut into 6 pieces and thrown around gets rid of them . They hate the smell . I tried electronic deterrents, oils , traps etc. Irish spring worked the best . Good luck

Green Irish spring bar soap cut into 6 pieces and thrown around gets rid of them . They hate the smell . I tried electronic deterrents, oils , traps etc. Irish spring worked the best . Good luck

You ever try peppermint oil? I have heard that does a good job. I don't think I want to throw soap in the lockers of my boat, it'll be a mess when I take the boat out of storage.