14 deep v mirro bass conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishjunkie

Reaction score
im getting ready to start my 14 foot mirro deep v conversion to bass boat.im looking for any helpful tips i can get beings ive never done this before. i plan on putting a couple storage bins down along the sides and a platform on the front of the boat to mount a 40lb minn kota foot controlled motor.i will be posting some pics as i go along.

DSCN0131-1.jpg

DSCN0130.jpg

DSCN0140-1.jpg

DSCN0136-1.jpg

DSCN0138-1.jpg

DSCN0142-1.jpg

DSCN0143-1.jpg

Tried to put up some photos but had too many issues with the sizing..even at the smallest size it wouldn't take...anyone else having this problem?? or any suggestions?

got a couple up there but still having issues i tried photobucket and it tells me my pics can only be 800 pixels wide.sorry folks im working on it. i have made pretty good progress and have some good pics that might help someone out. any other tips out there?

ok i got her all stripped down and im going to start making my template first thing in the morning.i am a little undecided on what to use for bracing my deck.i would like to use 1" square aluminum tubing to keep the weight down,but i dont know if 1-8" mill will be strong enough to support the deck.the widest part of my boat is 57 1/2" at the very back.if anyone has worked with these materials i would appreciate any tips you would have to offer me.i will have some more pics up by monday.......

I have the same exact boat as you, I spent the last 4 months redoing her. Its a great boat for decking. Check out my build and see if it helps. good luck

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11718

Latest posts