1st Annual Memorial Day Tinboats.Net 2008 Cyber Tournaments

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats fellas, and it was fun indeed. now for a contest for the smallest fish--I come in first :D

it was fun-I'd do it again 8)

mr.fish said:
Congrats to the winners.

When is the catfish tourny?

When there are enough members (catfisherpeople) to warrant one....believe me I would love it! I would love to have enough members/sponsors to have like a 5 species tournament every memorial/4th/labor day tournament.

So many big ideas! :cry:

It will come in time! :D

Congrats guys, nice catches all around. =D>

Hey Jim, I for one dont need prizes. I would have a blast just doing it for bragging rights. 8)

Lar

DahFISH said:
Congrats guys, nice catches all around. =D>

Hey Jim, I for one dont need prizes. I would have a blast just doing it for bragging rights. 8)

Lar

No one cares about the prizes, its the Trophy they all want! :LOL2:

The coveted, highly sought after trophies have arrived. Maybe one day with allot of hard work and dedication you....yes you will be lucky enough to win one of these. :beer: :LOL2:

Attachments

• IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,085
  • IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,086
I would be better off just buying one from you, went today and didn't even get a bite.

My bad, nothing but the best :wink: and asinz, its coming bud.

Been meaning to do this for a while, but I've been moving so these had got packed up. Here are the prizes from the Memorial Day torney! I will proudly display this plaque, at least until my fiancee sees it and puts it away. The Mattlures swimbait is scary realistic, and the Deps Buzzjet is a serious big-fish lure!

Matt

Attachments

• 7208 009.jpg
    7208 009.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,086

Latest posts