20' Lowe Olympic Jon Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st of all, Exceptional workmanship. Tomorrow I will be a proud new owner of a 20 foot flatottom that will be my fall and winter project. I appreciate you sharing your build with everyone, I am sure many people will use alot of your ideas. The boat I am getting is all open except a 5 foot platform up front. So my canvas is open to anything I can think of. I am going to document and post my build like you did.

Hey 20Ft., Thanks, and a big welcome to Tin Boats. Feel free to use any ideas here, that's what this site is all about.
If you get hung up, just ask, and I'm sure someone will chime in. Oh Yea, we like lots of pics! Jerry :)

JJ-

This build is incredible. I have spent the last few months trolling this website, learning more than I ever thought there might be to know about the humble jon boat. It really is amazing to see what you, bagger, country dave, and others have done to create custom, purpose-built fishing boats. You guys rock! And, by the way, I am the proud owner of a new to me seaark 1652 that I plan to turn into a fishing skiff.