76 Richline 14ft V Bottom Conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I applied Thompson Water Seal , almost 1 gal. I gave her a good soakin.
Drying time is 48 hrs. so guess I cant glue any carpet till then.
I could use some advise on doing the carpet.

Thanks Ron

Waterwings

You know what Im wantin to do the Velcro idea might work.
I for sure want to keep all panels removable.

Ill see If I can find some velcro tape
Thansk Ron

Started on the carpet -Im usin the trowel on water proof glue. Hope it doesnt rain , can said not to get wet for 5 days. Ill get a tarp & cover it up.
I still need to trim the edges of the floor -I think Ive came up with an easy way to lap it on the sides- well see tomorrrow when I do the rest.
I bought some of the things I need for wiring & battery.

Heres a few more pics.
Ron
richlinecar1.jpg
richlinecar2.jpg

Ron, it looks better and better with each passing day!

As I look at your photos...I'm getting kinda, sorta, maybe, motivated to do some work on my Richline boat!

Good work! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Bill
Im trin to get it done by this weekend , might be Monday before I finish.
Ive been workin on it after work till dark all this week.
Ive got some odd & ends comin by mail may hold me up.
I had better get to work
Thanks Ron

I bought 2 LED lights "amber" for inside the boat- bright little suckers.
Also 2 lighted switches but Im havin a heck of a time finding a place to mount the switches where they wont get kicked & broken.
Maybe need to make some kind of box or bracket????
Sure could use some ideas

I want the LED lights on the front side of the benches - I would like the switches beside the lights.

Oh well Ill fiug. something out
Ill get the TM mounted , go fishin & think about it

Ron

https://tinboats.net/forum/download/file.php?id=1859&mode=view this is the link to how i did my switches i made a small 9x12x6 box and attached it near the back seat and put the aluminum angle at the bottom of it so i can wedge it in place and i can easily access the wiring if i need to just lift up the box i even later mounted my fishfinder on the same box works great and i havent had any problems with it moving at all

Thanks Guys

I took it out Wed. and had no problems. Only leak I had was from the center of the rubber boat plug the adjuster part. Maybe 1/4 cup in 4 hours
not enough for the bilge pump to suck.
Trolling motor worked fine Plenty of power 55 lb. trust zipped right along.
Motor started & ran fine. Only things I did not like was my seat wanst high enough " wife talked me out of mounting the 7in. peadstals I bought " and my wifes casting " worms taste nasty =P~ "

I mounted one on my seat today , Ill try it first . I think I could cut them down a little maybe shorten them 2 - 3 in.

I still like one hunk of carpet , my battery hatch.

I will take some pics. maybe tomarrow
I think Im goin fishin in the mornin
Ron