Awesome aluminum bass boat. Looking for investors/partners.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edmondcoupel

Reaction score
Awesome aluminum bass boat. Looking for investors/partners to help get it on the market. Also have 2 bay boat floor plans that can build with this same hull.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 2,308
Pretty boat but I do have questions.

What makes it desirable vs. all the other belly button pro bass boat hulls out there?

Why would someone buy this hull vs. any production hull.

Cost vs. a known named glass hull?

I think the easy part is getting a hull design that works. The hard part is gaining enough name recognition to generate sales.

Possibly use Riverpro as a guide. Make a hull that looks like no other, that will perform it's intended purpose better than the competition and paste your name on the side in big letters.

Good luck with it.

I like it, if I had the money I'd buy one and do what I could to help out... I don't though lol. Do you have anymore pics of the design? I'd like to see some of the features up close

I think he's got a long way to go to get it into showrooms, but I believe it's a worthy goal.

I've read some better specs on another board. On paper, I really like it. It should give all the benefits of the glass hulls (performance, looks, etc), while being incredibly durable, and very long lasting. You're taking the form and function of a glitter hull, but adding the durability of the Pacific Northwest or Louisiana bayou aluminum hulls.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more photos and water test data as this progresses. It will be an uphill battle (as evident by many of the comments over on the BBC boards) as the common idea is that 'glass is better. But, people use to say that about horse and buggies too.

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 2,251
That is one bad a$$ boat. If I had the cash I would invest.

By the way where are you from? I'm retired and have time to invest.

What price-point are you at? (Hull only, taking engine and trailer out of the equation)

Actually I think there is less market for "pretty" boats than knock-around boats. Case in point . . . this forum. Everyone wants something for nothing.