Central Mass-acre

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek

Reaction score
I had the day of all days on Friday, well afternoon. These 4 fish, along with a few other small fish, were all caught in about 3 hours. I was going crazy. 3 of them were caught in a span of 6 casts. All the fish were caught on a jig, with the exception of one on a stick worm. I apparently used up all my luck Friday though as I only caught a couple dinks, at 2 other places, the rest of the weekend. Found my scale today so unfortunately I have no weights on these, but I did measure.

20.25x13.5
IMG_0482.jpg

20x12.5
IMG_0492.jpg

A nice football just in time for the season. :mrgreen: My new personal best Smallie!
21x14
IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

21X14.5
IMG_0523.jpg

thanks Jim
Swim baiting is not something I have ever had much success at. I've had a couple, only ones left in my box are the BBZ1 and some soft hollow belly baits. I would like to really put in the time to learn that and drop-shoting, just haven't done it yet.

Derek, thats a nice little digital stringer you got there, that smallie is beautiful!!!. When i browsed some of your other posts, I didn't realize you lived in central MA also. I've also found the fish quite fond of the jig in the later part of this season. I couldn't get 'em to hit hardly anything else after we had all that rain. Very nice fish friend.

Matt

Sorry Derek, Haven't logged on in a bit (new baby). I live in Webster, not quite on the lake but close enough to have a right of way and a dock for the boat. All the benefits without the taxes:) Love the boat by the way. Very similar to mine. You did a great job with your build, I've allways loved older Trackers.
Matt

My brother and I went to Webster a few weeks ago. First time we had been there and we had a tough time. Lots of water to cover there.