Checking water seeing what's biting Pryor.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishingman48

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Checking Lake Superior By my house last week, my "Sig Nif" wanted to get some fresh Air after "Cancer Treatments."
One thing I do ask & not ashamed of in least bit, I ask all our members to pray for those who are fighting this battle.
I can't even imagine what it's doing to her " mind wise " let alone emotional & physical.
I know what it's doing to me!
GETTING BACK TO MY DAY OF CHECKING THING OUT /
lake smalley.jpgtheir beginning to bite in the Catskills of NY

Nice to see the fish biting this spring of 2024. May you catch many while having some fun out there.
My prayers go out to you and yours. I also pray for a cure as well. Good luck going forward and I hope the world is kind to you two.

My granddaughter just finished her cancer battle last year. She was one of the lucky ones and has so far won her battle. No human should have to go thru these battles. Best wishes to your family

Mrs Ldubs went through it. Free and clear now thank God. My thoughts are with you guys.

BTW, when you said Lake Superior near your place in NY, I got really confused (a not uncommon thing). Looks like there are at least two Lake Superiors.

Mrs Ldubs went through it. Free and clear now thank God. My thoughts are with you guys.

BTW, when you said Lake Superior near your place in NY, I got really confused (a not uncommon thing). Looks like there are at least two Lake Superiors.
yeah when i first moved here i was like HUH??

The state of Michigan has seven " Silver Lakes".....weird...
Well if you wish to give one the run-around ? lol!
Got a cousin who I feel like doin that to someties but dont have the heart ,
Other times feel like throwin him over and havin him paddle boat back to Shore & save on gas though!! LMAO!
YOU SAY SEVEN HUH? He could loose some weight! he he he

Attachments

• many lakes.jpg
    many lakes.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well if you wish to give one the run-around ? lol!
Got a cousin who I feel like doin that to someties but dont have the heart ,
Other times feel like throwin him over and havin him paddle boat back to Shore & save on gas though!! LMAO!
YOU SAY SEVEN HUH? He could loose some weight! he he he
A number of years back, we planned a meet up with several other families at "silver lake" in Michigan. Out of six families, only two met at the same silver lake....learned about the other six that day !!

I wish to thank all & to all who have someone who is dealin with this issue i dont even like saying the word!
My prayers go out to you & your loved ones and even if not a loved one maybe someone you just know , I pray one day we will overcome this ordeal totally!

Latest posts