Dale Hollow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/quote]
alumacraftjoe said:
I will just hit bass pro that is 5 minutes from my house tonight :lol: I live so close my wallet is always lighter... heck it would probably float away if I didn't have all the other junk in it :lol:

:shock: Only 5 minutes! My brother-in-law and I were at the Clarksville BPS this past Saturday! Instead of buying that Starbuck's at BPS we could have gone to your house for coffee! lol

Jim said:
...People down here are very friendly. But they look at us like foreigners LOL!

You guys did remember to take your "Hi, I'm from the North" t-shirts off didn't you!? :lol:

Hope you guys wear out the Dale Hollow fish! Can't wait to see the pics.

yes sonic is just OK. not sure what is around there? but if hardees is ,GOOD breakfast. and sweet tea is the best .looks like rain is all around but the weatherman is know for being wrong more than write in this part of the woods good luck.
mike/caveman

Man I wish I was there already! I have school and parent teacher conferences tom. night until 7:20 then I am hitting the road. Just about got everything packed and got all the groceries.

Man I would love to be there with you guys! Stinky weather won't stop a great time. Can't wait to hear about.

Tight lines!!!!

Woot! Just found out today that I will have friday off, so tomorrow evening...soon as I get off work, I'm making a B-Line for Dale Hollow! Hope to be there by 9 or so. I'm hoping someone will still be in the lodge so I can check in at that time. :?

Well me and Shinerman are about to hit the road. 7 hours is a long time in the car with him (and i plan to do my best to annoy him) so if any of yas see a guy in a black tinboats shirt on the side of i-40 please pick me up!!!!!

Sonic - get the fresh fruit slushes...lemon berry is a good flavor - if you're man enough or accept lemon-berry from teh cute carhop. 8)

They also have $1 breakfast burritos, very tasty and light on the wallet.

Bubba said:
Is it 5 o'clock yet? :shock:

It is somewhere... so Jim is probably enjoying a frosty beverage about now. :LOL2:

You guys have fun this weekend. I wish I could have made it. Too many irons in the fire for me in October.

I will get off work at 8:00am Friday morning. Then I will go pick up my girlfriend and her two dogs. We will drop the dogs off at the kennel and head on up toward Dale Hollow. I estimate leaving the Charleston area at 10 to 11am. We will take our time going that way since there is no way I can be there for Friday's get together. We will stop somewhere between Asheville and Knoxville Friday night and get a good nights rest. Then we will arrive the resort Saturday afternoon. That is the plan. See you there.

KMixson said:
I will get off work at 8:00am Friday morning. Then I will go pick up my girlfriend and her two dogs. We will drop the dogs off at the kennel and head on up toward Dale Hollow. I estimate leaving the Charleston area at 10 to 11am. We will take our time going that way since there is no way I can be there for Friday's get together. We will stop somewhere between Asheville and Knoxville Friday night and get a good nights rest. Then we will arrive the resort Saturday afternoon. That is the plan. See you there.

If your wanting to split up your trip, you'd probably be best off stopping in Asheville. Knoxville is really only about 2hrs away from where your going.

Only 1 more hour and i'm on my way! :mrgreen:

Jim said:
We are here and checked in. No internet or cell service near the lodge. The roads near the lodge are very windy, be careful and go slow. The closest market is a complete rip off WOW!

Can you say cows? There everywhere. Remo and I are going to polish off a case of beer tonight and are going to go cow tipping. If you can't find us tomorrow, check hospital first, then police station.

People down here are very friendly. But they look at us like foreigners LOL!

Tried sonic for the first time in my life. It was ok.

See you guys tomorrow. We are almost back at the cabin so this blackberry is about to lose its connection.

Verizon phones work down there, at&t if you have a 3g phone turn off 3g and you can get edge from time to time :eek:

Not sure of my status for showing up on Saturday :eek:

i want be able to make it down but hope that each of you have a great time! Be safe and take lots of pics!

Guys Im sorry Im not going to be there either.... had some boat troubles which depleted my funds to be able to go. Sucks Cause I was looking forward to meeting everyone. :cry:

The more and more I think about it.... the more and more Im thinking of going anyways.... Just to fish all day Saturday and hang out Sat night.... I might still be there. Who knows.... Ill post if I make my mind up.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

whj812 said:
The more and more I think about it.... the more and more Im thinking of going anyways.... Just to fish all day Saturday and hang out Sat night.... I might still be there. Who knows.... Ill post if I make my mind up.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Go for it Dude, you dont need a boat, somebody will have room, Good luck.

whj812 said:

Just go bunk with Bubba and make him let you use his boat... :LOL2: