First post

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishhog

Reaction score
Firts of all Hi Everyone
This is pic of my son Fishhog Jr. We fish together all the time and this our best catch hope you all enjoy 21.5 in and 4.5 lb (?) but my scale is not that great could be more or less. still it was fun to catch. maybe the next time I catch him I have a new scale

DSCF0012-1.jpg

Fishhog Sr. :D

Welcome to the forum and Thanks for joining!

That fish is pretty impressive, For sure its over 4 pounds. I'm ashamed to say that is bigger than any fish I have caughten in the last 3 years of fishing!

Keep up the good work fishhog jr!

=D>

outstanding bass. tell your son he is a better angler than me to be able to horse that hog in from a seated position. every time i try to bring in a fish, big or small, still sitting down, i lose him. ha. welcome to the forum. im sure you will love it here and meet some great people. where in the world are you? im in california.

Welcome to TinBoats!! That is a nice looking fish Fishhog Jr has there. Great job Fishhog Jr =D>

fishfever

Thanks guys, my son is thrilled with your comments.
To answer your question Wingshooter we live up in the great white north ,
to be exact a suberb of Toronto Ontario, Canada.
Some great water up here for fishing, if any of you guys get up here drop me a PM and I'll tell you where to go and get them.

thanks agian
Fishhog Sr. :D

i was thinking of coming up to ontario this winter for some goose hunting. i may just have to incoroprate some bass fishing into that too. i like fishing for cold water bass. always looking for a challenge.