good marine seleant for transom mount fish finder

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarego

Reaction score
hey all my daughter of 9 months somehow bought me a fish finder its a garmin echo 100 anyone know of a good marine sealent thats ready available at a common store? Walmart, lowes home depot ?

clarego said:
hey all my daughter of 9 months somehow bought me a fish finder its a garmin echo 100 anyone know of a good marine sealent thats ready available at a common store? Walmart, lowes home depot ?

By time she's 10, she will get you a whole boat! :)

+1 for the 5200. Its a little messy, but cures slow, so you have plenty of time to see where you inadvertantly put some, and whipe it off.

when can i test this ? as far as the adhesive anyone know ? i used 3m 5200 last night and caulk the living jizznesses out of it looks like crap as it was oozing everywhere but i got her on
:?:

Standard 5200 takes a few days to cure. The good news is that it will cure under water so as long as you are just using it to seal you should be able to launch just fine

marine adhesive works great NO leaks manage to catch a nice carp off of chicken livers grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Latest posts