If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir I do. Everything has been going pretty well, we try not to stick around too long when she is done with her treatments and have just been heading back home.

Hang in there. Stay strong. Nothing but the best for your wife and family. My wife has been battling Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma for the past three years so I know what your going through.

Well another doctors visit and chemo treatment down and we got good news again. The doc checked the tumor areas and when he got to the lymph nodes he just smiled and said I can't feel anything this time (3 weeks ago he could feel it still there). He said she is responding great, not to mention they are having a hard time believing she is tolerating the chemo so well. She is yet to miss a day of work, except for treatment days of course, from the chemo. Monday is usually her crash day and she won't last long after she gets home and she'll be asleep. No biggie I can handle that considering how it could be going.

We had a great weekend, got to get away for a few days with my brother's family for my son's 5th birthday. Now a nice short week with lots of food involved. LOL

Again I want to thank you guys for the continued prayers, THEY ARE WORKING!

=D> =D> =D> ..God works in mysterious ways.... who would have thought that a website dedicated to "Tinboats" would be an avenue for him to work his miracles...speaks well to the power of prayer....

I an so happy to hear things are going well for you and your family...I will continue to pray for you but some of those prayers will be prayers of thanks....

What a great Thanksgiving you should have....so much to be thankfull for....

Outdoorsman... [-o< [-o< [-o<

Just a little something to show you guys how well she is actually doing. She had t do her chemo last night at the 24/7 clinic due to the holiday. Long story short her orders were screwed up when we got there at 7:00PM we finally got back to the Hotel at 1:00AM after everything was straightened out and she got her chemo. This was taken first thing this morning. What can I say......

154716_1439582759494_1530787961_30910657_1931469_n.jpg

I would say that you are lucky to have a wonderful strong woman like that and she's lucky to have a guy that obvioulsy cares deeply for her. Best wishes for continued improvement.

Ahh...Hotel? Well my feelings are hurt. :mrgreen: Just kidding.

I couldn't be happier with the way her healing is going. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of this. I as well as many other (I'm sure), consider it an honor to pray for you all...and it isn't stopping any time soon. Stay strong in the Lord and He will continue to bless you. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Prayers sent your way. I no she pulls through this situation with flying colors.

I wish your family the very best.

I would like to add do not, do not allow any negative thought to get in your or your Wife’s way.

Always think positive and always give God the glory for your Wife kicking this evil thing the yawl are going through.

Think Positive, Think Positive, Think Positive, Think Positive.

fender66 said:
Ahh...Hotel? Well my feelings are hurt. :mrgreen: Just kidding.

I couldn't be happier with the way her healing is going. Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of this. I as well as many other (I'm sure), consider it an honor to pray for you all...and it isn't stopping any time soon. Stay strong in the Lord and He will continue to bless you. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

That's it Code! I agree completely with fender above. Prayer is a great privilege we have; and, can use for each other...

Latest posts