If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys and I have to add this too. She started with 2 other ladies on the same day, they had their drugs flipped compared to my wife's they are both now in there 12 straight week regimen. They have both had to miss treatments due to low blood counts etc., one is several weeks behind, the other takes her last one next week, Amanda did not miss one. She has had near perfect blood counts through the 20 weeks. How is that for a small miracle?

Codeman, I just saw this as I am a newbie. I had to leave the computer after about 3 pages, was pretty choked up. I will keep ya'll in my prayers. I totally believe in miracles because my God is still in the miracle business. Just keep your eyes focused on Him and he will lead you thru it. You know prayer is hard for me to understand, God knows everything that is going on and what will happen in the future. What he desires is for us to talk to him, have a personal relationship with Him. This one thing is mind boggling to me. The creator of this universe doesn't need any of us, however he desires us, he wants that close relationship with us. Praying that God will continue to heal your wife and for you and yours family's strength.

Congrats to your wife andyou =D> =D> =D>! I can relate how both of you feel as my wife rang that bell 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Will have scan this coming Wednesday and will find out where we will go from there; again 'CONGRATULATIONS!"

Codeman, this is excellent news! I've done the chemo routine myself and know how good it feels to be through. Let us local guys know when you are going to be back in St. Louis, maybe we can get together and meet your miracle!

Thanks guys. The next few days will still suck, she has been pretty much down today. Went to church this morning then once we were home she crashed. She will be down for the next 2 days for sure just the nature of the beast. I hate seeing her like this.

C.U. Hopefully we won't be up there for a little while maybe not even till surgery. Should know more in the next few days.

Well guys this is the week. Headed north in the morning. She just has an echo done tomorrow and then surgery is Wednesday. Not looking forward to the next few weeks.

I'd appreciate the extra prayers this week. I've been having a little bit of a rough time, I just want things to be the way they were before this all started. :(

I just want things to be the way they were before this all started

As do we all brother. As do we all. Prayers being said and sent. You still have my info....feel free to use it if you want. PM me some info and I'd be happy to stop by and say hello on my way home from work too if you want. I go right by there (if I'm thinking of the right hospital).

Hope God sends you all some much needed peace.

I am praying for you folks! It is so hard watching loved ones hurt and know there isn't a thing we can do to make it better.

Prayers have been sent. My fiance' just went through a pre-cancer scare and its not an easy thing to go thru. We were fortunate and it was able to be taken care of. Be strong for your wife and kids, we are all thinking of you and your family.