If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Codeman said:
Well she is doing pretty well. Just kind of a lay around and heal type deal right now.
Awesome plan! She'll definitly need the rest to recover from that mess
Getting less fluid from the drains everyday, just hope they can come out on Friday.
Yes, drains were not any fun, it's hard to feel like you're getting better with tubes coming out of your body. Once they come out, she'll act like she's a lot better. But she'll still have to take it a bit easy till it heals up. You still get all the heavy lifting :D

My prayers are with you and your family. It sounds like she came through the ordeal in fine shape. Sometimes the cure is as tough as the disease. Hang in there buddy!

wasilvers said:
Yes, drains were not any fun, it's hard to feel like you're getting better with tubes coming out of your body. Once they come out, she'll act like she's a lot better. But she'll still have to take it a bit easy till it heals up. You still get all the heavy lifting :D

She is happy this morning. I had my doubts that the drains would come out Friday but she said she only drained off 20cc from both sides combined. They seem to be drying up fast, Thank God. Just have to wait and see.

JUST GOT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! Amanda just called me, she just got off the phone with her doctor to give her the pathology report. No cancer found in the breast tissue or the lymph nodes!

THANK GOD!!!!! And thank you guys for all of the prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to STL tomorrow, she got one drain out on Friday and the second comes out tomorrow. She went for a walk yesterday after I got off and with her sister at lunch today and with me and the kids this evening, yeah she is feeling much better. She is hoping to go back to work Thursday. #-o I told her she was nuts. LOL

Codeman said:
Back to STL tomorrow, she got one drain out on Friday and the second comes out tomorrow. She went for a walk yesterday after I got off and with her sister at lunch today and with me and the kids this evening, yeah she is feeling much better. She is hoping to go back to work Thursday. #-o I told her she was nuts. LOL

Tell her no work this Thursday! At least wait till Monday! No one ever starts a work week on a Thursday......ever! :LOL2:

Codeman said:

That's great news.

Jim said:
Tell her no work this Thursday! At least wait till Monday! No one ever starts a work week on a Thursday......ever! :LOL2:

I wish my work week started on a Thursday. Go in, have a bad day and realize, tomorrow is the last day of the week.

Great news, hope this is the end! My wife is a serviver of cervical can. I know the feeling. Best wished!!

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< for you@yours you will neede to be strong for your family, just went through ordeal myself if not for the LORD/and FAMILY POSITIVITY.IM NOT HERE..................THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE ON YOUR WIFE AND YOU JIGFLIP/BUD

Well I drove but she went to work today, picked her up for lunch and she said she was feeling pretty good. Time will tell, I'm waiting to see how she feels in the morning. Not even 3 weeks past surgery.................

Codeman said:
Well I drove but she went to work today, picked her up for lunch and she said she was feeling pretty good. Time will tell, I'm waiting to see how she feels in the morning. Not even 3 weeks past surgery.................

Sounds like great news... May blessings still fall on your family as she continues to improve. Still thinking about you guys a lot.

Good that she's feeling well enough to go back to work. Has the doctor released her to go back yet? That's my only concern. If so...she's a big girl. You can't really stop her I guess. Might be just what she needs to feel "back to normal". Sometimes, that's good medicine.

Hope she doesn't regret her decision. Still in my thoughts and prayers.