If you have a moment my family and I could use your prayers.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys hanging out at the hotel tonight, she is in really good spirits and it's actually been a pretty good day. now just have to get through tomorrow. Good friend and our pastor and his wife are coming up to hang out with me tomorrow while she is in surgery. Sure it will be a long day but I'm trying to get myself up for it. Appreciate all the prayers we can get.

Codeman said:
Thanks guys hanging out at the hotel tonight, she is in really good spirits and it's actually been a pretty good day. now just have to get through tomorrow. Good friend and our pastor and his wife are coming up to hang out with me tomorrow while she is in surgery. Sure it will be a long day but I'm trying to get myself up for it. Appreciate all the prayers we can get.

I'll be thinking and praying for you both as I drive by in both directions. Hang in there.

On her way to her room right now. Surgery went great doc said she did feel any signs of the tumors, she said she still has to wait on the pathology of course but I found out when we met her she is pretty good with her feel. LOL Thanks to everyone for their support.

Thanks for the update Codeman. Glad to hear it went well.

Thanks for update codeman, am praying for Amanda and 2 others with cancer right now. May God heal her body and give ya'll the strength for each new day.

Everything is going well this morning she is unhooked from everything. Still uncomfortable but considering I don't know how she would be anything but. Talking like they will kick her out this afternoon. #-o

Manda was released this afternoon. We stayed in St Louis just due to the fact she wasn't up to the ride home tonight. Hoping she has a good night and an easy trip tomorrow.

Codeman said:
Manda was released this afternoon. We stayed in St Louis just due to the fact she wasn't up to the ride home tonight. Hoping she has a good night and an easy trip tomorrow.

Congrats! Glad to hear she's out and doing well! We're still praying.

Well she is doing pretty well. Just kind of a lay around and heal type deal right now. Getting less fluid from the drains everyday, just hope they can come out on Friday.

Just got a text from her that she got up and gave herself a shower and got dressed, that is pretty good sign to me.