Motor Guide Varimax

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This model is nice because it gives you what they call BluVis function display. It basically a light graph that shows you speed setting & battery voltage. And it is variable speed which I also like. I will report on how it is as soon as I can get back on the water. Too dang windy here today. :(

Okay here's an update for anybody interested. I've got to use it twice since I posted. It took the first outing to get used to the "push-pull" for forward & reverse. Once past that, however, using it has been a breeze. And for me it has plenty of speed, plus the variable speed makes it not as hard on the battery life. Very pleased, to say the least.

I bought the #55 12v. All I have ever had is the 24v but got tired of two batteries. Now one big one and the Varimax. So far so good. I do like the way it is built.

It looks really nice. I bought the Minn Kota 55lb Endura last year. Wish the Varimax was available then I would have definitely taken a hard look at it.

Latest posts