New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from the Pocono Mountains! I sold my bike and bought a boat late last year and only got the boat out once. No problems or anything with the boat, just life got in the way. Anyways, it's a 87 Tracker Pro 16 that was garage kept it's whole life, and will continue to be garage kept by me. I do have questions but I will post them in the appropriate forums.
Anyone in the Pocono mountains? I'm in the Stroudsburg area.

Cheers!

Just_Chuck

Just_Chuck said:
Hello from the Pocono Mountains! I sold my bike and bought a boat late last year and only got the boat out once. No problems or anything with the boat, just life got in the way. Anyways, it's a 87 Tracker Pro 16 that was garage kept it's whole life, and will continue to be garage kept by me. I do have questions but I will post them in the appropriate forums.
Anyone in the Pocono mountains? I'm in the Stroudsburg area.

Cheers!

Just_Chuck

Welcome Chuck! Thanks for joining! I drive through the Pocono mountains when I go to the GAOS show every year.

Jim

Hello. Just joined and glad I found this place. Thanks for letting me in. My name is David and I have no problem with folks using that rather than Paymaster. Either is good with me. I am soon to be 65 years old and I love hunting, fishing, fly tying, camping/RVing and outdoor cooking. I am on many message boards so some may know already. Thanks again for allowing me in.

Im from eastern Long island and have a 14' sears with 2013F20. love the boat and motor. no more large fuel bills.... 23kts burning 1gph.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3,273
My name is David and I live a few miles from the Mississippi at Lock and Dam 25, I spend most of my time on the river fishing for fish that eat fish most others fish for. I love to hunt the islands and Duck hunt, in a stressful world the only thing that Recharges my soul is time away on the river.

Just finished a 1990 tracker 17 ft deep vee transom and floor rebuild, I don't think I would have taken this on without this form and Thanks for letting me join. This form has a many years of experience and knowledge with the members we have. I enjoy reading the post and seeing people making something old new again.

My names Dan and I do a lot of small lake fishing...owed a couple modified tin rigs

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3,233
Hey everyone, my name is Hunter. This is actually my second post, I didn't realize that there was a new member thread.

Anyway, I live in south Louisiana and I've never had anything but old aluminum rigs. This last fall I finally broke down and got a brand new alumacraft 1860. It's been a great boat so far. Throw a pirogue in it during duck season, and fish the bays and flats the rest of the time. Here's a pic of the day I picked her up from the dealership
4d969528c1e810a6658aeefd00731878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I should introduce myself, my name's Stuart, I have a couple of tin boats, a 1970 Trailorboat Klamath, and a 78 Starcraft Holiday 18,

I'm been out of boating for a long time, I took a 10 year hiatus from it, and am just now returning.

it's time to bring my boats and outboards out of mothballs, everything's been sitting for about 10 years, so I have a bit of work ahead of me.

I'm excited to be finally getting something back out on the water.

Attachments

• 17474131_1577832875590423_777452133_o.jpg
    17474131_1577832875590423_777452133_o.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,193
Hello, I'm in Broken Arrow, OK., just a few miles from Tulsa. I do most of my fishing, mostly Crappie, on Ft. Gibson lake, from my 20' pontoon boat, but I'm currently looking for a 14' aluminum to be used on local small rivers and creeks only. My name is Ron, I'm 64 and retired, and looking forward to making the most of the next 50 years of my life. :roll:

Slipfloat10 said:
Hello, I'm in Broken Arrow, OK., just a few miles from Tulsa. I do most of my fishing, mostly Crappie, on Ft. Gibson lake, from my 20' pontoon boat, but I'm currently looking for a 14' aluminum to be used on local small rivers and creeks only. My name is Ron, I'm 64 and retired, and looking forward to making the most of the next 50 years of my life. :roll:
:WELCOME: Thanks for joining!

my name is firedogjtw, lots of good ideas on tin boats here. I fish in a fisher 14 X 48, with a 25 yammy. It is a good rig for what I use it for. Namely, jug fishing and white perch fishing. I need to install some trailer guide boards and rewire my lights on my boat. More projects to follow.

Y_J said:
There's a map? Guess I haven't been on here enough lately.
Can someone point me to it, please.?

We used to have a map, but I could not lock it down to just registered forum members and spammers took over and it was just a constant administrative nightmare. I like the idea of it.